Chapter 23: The Revelation

The next day arrived with an air of anticipation as Aria, summoned by Rohit, hesitantly took her place at the dining table. The room, once a theater of servitude, now bore witness to a moment of revelation that would reshape Aria's understanding of her altered reality.

Rohit, a mix of seriousness and regret in his voice: "Aria, there's something important I need to tell you."

Aria, her eyes fixed on Rohit, awaited the words that would unravel the mysteries surrounding her existence.

Rohit, taking a deep breath: "Firstly, I want to apologize for comparing you to furniture. It was harsh, and I regret saying that."

Aria, surprised by the unexpected apology, nodded in acknowledgment.

Rohit, continuing: "Now, I need you to know the truth. You were never sold to me. This entire punishment was a collaboration between your parents and me. Ravi, your father, asked for my help in teaching you a lesson."

Aria's eyes widened with the revelation, a mix of confusion and disbelief settling on her features.

Rohit, with a hint of empathy: "We thought this experience would change your perspective, and it seems like it has. We believe you've learned your lesson, and you're ready to go back to your original life."

Aria, processing the truth, felt a surge of conflicting emotions—relief, anger, and a lingering sense of betrayal.

Aria, her voice a mix of disbelief and frustration: "So, this was all a setup? I was never sold? My entire life was upended for some lesson?"

Rohit, earnestly: "I know it's a lot to take in. The intention was to make you understand the consequences of your actions. Your parents care about you, and they wanted to ensure you learn and grow from this experience."

Aria, torn between emotions, struggled to find words. The revelation, though shedding light on the orchestrated nature of her punishment, left her grappling with the profound impact it had on her sense of trust and security.

As the truth hung in the air, the room became a crucible of conflicting emotions—a boy forced to be a girl caught between the shards of a shattered reality and the prospect of returning to the life he once knew.