Chapter 3: A Desperate Decision

The moon hung low in the night sky as Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor, determined but anxious, prepared to set their plan in motion.

Mrs. Kapoor, taking a deep breath: "Ravi, are you sure about this? It's a risky game we're playing."

Mr. Kapoor, with a resolute gaze: "Seema, it's the only way to make Arjun understand the value of family. Trust me, he'll thank us one day."

In the quiet of their home, Arjun slept unaware of the whimsical adventure awaiting him.

The next morning, Ravi and Seema anxiously waited for Arjun to leave for school. As soon as Arjun stepped out the door, Ravi quickly dialed Rohit's number.

Ravi: "Rohit, You know my son, Arjun. Right?"

Rohit: "Yes, what's the matter?"

Ravi: "He has become such a rebellious and bad mouthed kid. We are worried about him. I need your help."

Rohit, in worried tone: "But how can I help?"

Ravi: "We have decided that we will make him see that value of parents in ones life by forcing him to dress as a girl and when the time comes I will call you home and we will act as I am selling my daughter to you."

Rohit: "Are you serious, Ravi? How can you think like this?"

Ravi: "Believe me Rohit, I have done everything I can till now but no results. This is the only way I see now. Will you help? Once he realize his mistakes you can drop him back."

Rohit: "Okay, if it is the only way."

When Arjun returned home that afternoon, confusion etched across his face as he discovered his room transformed. Instead of his familiar boy clothes, all he found were an array of girls' garments neatly arranged.

Arjun, bewildered: "What the... What's going on here?"

Ravi and Seema, maintaining a serious tone, confronted him in the doorway.

Seema, sternly: "Arjun, we've decided it's time for you to understand the consequences of your actions."

Arjun, baffled: "What are you talking about? Where are my clothes?"

Ravi, revealing the plan: "From now on, these are your clothes. You will dress and live as a girl. It's part of your punishment."

Arjun, incredulous: "Punishment? Are you both out of your minds? You can't force me to do this!"

Seema, resolute: "Your disrespectful behavior has pushed us tothis, Arjun. It's time for you to reflect on your actions."