𝓸𝓷𝓮⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚

𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆𝓸𝓷𝓮real life, social media

𝓸𝓷𝓮
real life, social media

"Good morning honey, do you want me to drop you off at school?" I finish chewing my breakfast before replying.

"Sure, that would be nice. Thanks, Mom." I grab my backpack and put on my shoes. Before leaving the house, I check my hair and makeup on my phone. "Okay, I'm ready."

In the car, my mom drives me to school. After a while, she says, "We're here. I love you." I kiss her on the cheek and head out, saying, "Love you, bye!" With my earpods in, I listen to Brent Faiyaz while going to my locker.

"Evie!" I turn toward the voice calling my name and see my best friend, Amelia. I go over to her and give her a hug. "Amelia, I missed you so much. Where were you at practice? It was so boring without you." She smiles and says, "I had a family gathering, but I missed you too! I have English now. Don't you have History?"

I sigh but quickly reply, "Yeah, I do. It took me like four day's to finish the homework." She chuckles, "Damn, can I copy them?" I giggle, "Yeah, of course, only because you're my best friend, though."

The bell rings, "see you at lunch?" Amelia asks me. "of course" i say and Amelia thanks me for the homework before we both head to our classes.

I'm sitting in my History class, and Amelia, my only close friend in this school doesn't have the first period with me

I'm sitting in my History class, and Amelia, my only close friend in this school doesn't have the first period with me. So, I'm alone with an empty seat next to me. I don't mind tough, i like being alone sometimes.

Everyone is seated, but the teacher hasn't arrived yet. I hate that teachers can be late without consequences, but students get detention for being late. I open my notebook, doodling and waiting for the teacher with my earpods playing SZA.