𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚

𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮real life, messages🌟

𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
real life, messages🌟

Evelyn's Pov:

As I was spending quite a bit of time on Instagram, I started to notice that it was getting pretty late. Feeling tired , I headed to the bathroom to take off my makeup.

Oddly enough, i can't help but think of Brady. I wondered why he kept popping into my head. We haven't really talked much, and we've never had a proper conversation, yet he's managing to get on my nerves. It's kind of silly, isn't it? Why am I even letting this bother me?

In an attempt to clear my mind, I quickly pushed those thoughts aside and try focusing on things. I needed to get ready for bed since i have to get up early for school and i have soccer practice tomorrow.

After brushing my teeth, I happened to catch sight of my tangled hair in the mirror. Taking a moment to fix it, I then left the bathroom and made my way to my bedroom to change into my cozy pajamas. While i'm of changing, I started hearing the familiar sound of multiple notifications on my phone.

Although I was ready to go to bed, my curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to check my notifications. Amelia had sent me a few texts, and i reply to them. when im done with that, I noticed another notification – an Instagram DM. Surprisingly, it was from Brady? I quickly reply this his message.

 Surprisingly, it was from Brady? I quickly reply this his message