𝓽𝓮𝓷⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚

𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚𝓽𝓮𝓷Real life, social media

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚
𝓽𝓮𝓷
Real life, social media

Evelyn's pov

I've arrived at the school's parking lot, waiting for Amelia like I said I would. Snap-chatting with Lorenzo, we've become better friends since the party. Nothing strange, just friends. While replying to his snap, I notice someone else in the camera and jump a bit. I hear laughter next to me, and I roll my eyes.

"that's not funny, i got scared as fuck" I say and let out a snort. Amelia proceeds to laugh, "you should've seen the look on your face". "yeah yeah, whatever". i roll my eyes playfully.

She glances at my phone, smirking. "So, you're snapping Lorenzo," she remarks. I quickly turn off my phone brushing it off immediately, saying, "It's not like that, I swear." Amelia puts her arm around my shoulder, and we head inside the school. "Yeah, you're too busy crushing on Brady," she giggles.

Do I like Brady? I've been questioning myself that for a bit, but I can't like him; he's my friend. Though every time we lock eyes every time, my stomach feels weird, and when he compliments me, my cheeks suddenly get warm. (girlll.... 🤨)

"No, I'm not crushing on Brady; he's my friend," I say, holding the door open for Amelia. "Whatever, but the way you guys stare at each other is not something what friends do."

We head inside the volleyball court and take seats in the audience. I check my phone, and the game is supposed to start in about twenty minutes. The audience looks pretty packed.

I text Brady to let him know I've arrived and ask where he is. In about a minute or two, he responds, saying he's outside the locker room. I excuse myself to Amelia and head towards Brady.

After a while, I spot Brady on his phone. He's in his volleyball outfit, and his hair is messy and slightly wet since he had practice earlier. He looks really fine. I call his name, and his head shoots up. Our eyes meet, and he smiles with a wave. I do the same and make my way over to him.

"Evelyn, thanks for coming," he says and pulls me into a hug. I feel the heat rise to my cheeks again. "I love watching you play; of course, I'll come." He smiles again and looks me in the eye.

"Do you have plans later? I was thinking we could go grab something to eat." I think for a moment; Amelia was supposed to bring me home, but I can cancel that.