𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚

𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷real lifeWarning: Underage drinking & puking!

𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
real life
Warning: Underage drinking & puking!

𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷real lifeWarning: Underage drinking & puking!

Evelyn's pov:

I'm in math class with Amelia and i'm feeling tired since it's a long school day. I'm staring out the window while the teacher is yapping.

It's been a few days since my soccer game, and Esme's party is tonight. Brady and I are making good progress on our assignment; I think we'll finish in less than a week.

Speaking of Brady, we're actually really good friends at the moment. It happened quickly, but he's nice and shares my sense of humor. Lately, though, he's been a bit off, but I don't want to make a big deal out of it. He's been acting more dry than usual. Maybe I'll talk to him at the party.

After a while, I notice that the teacher has quieted down. "Evie, are you going to Esme's party tonight?" Amelia asks. I sigh; I'm not in the mood for a party tonight. I just want to stay home, watch Netflix, and take a nap.

But I kind of promised Brady I'll come and mentioned it to Amelia. I can't cancel last minute, so that means I'll have to go.

"Yeah, I'm going," I say. She smiles in excitement, "We should get ready together; Jidane is coming to the party, and I have no idea what to wear." I chuckle, "Sure, what time does the party start?"

She checks her phone, "It starts at eight in the evening." "Alright, come over to mine around six-thirty?" I ask. One and a half hours should be enough; we'll probably be late anyway. "Yeah, that'll work." "If you want, you can borrow some of my clothes to wear" i say. "That'll be great, thanks Evie", Amelia squeals and hugs me.

We're interrupted by the teacher with an irritated tone, "Miss Clarke and Miss Hill, would you please quiet down?" We look at each other, and I try my best not to burst out laughing, "Sorry, sir.", i answer him and we go back to work.