𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚

𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆。˚ 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮real life, messages

𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮
real life, messages

Evelyn's pov:

I just finished soccer practice, and I'm in the locker room with Amelia. Practice was tough, and I feel exhausted. Coach made us do a new workout with a lot of running. I hear faint chatter from my teammates in the back and the shuffling of people packing their bags.

I look over at Amelia, and I can clearly see her in thought. "Homecoming is in two weeks, what color are you thinking for your dress?" Amelia asks me with curiosity. I haven't really thought about homecoming; in my head, it's still a month away. "I don't know, haven't really thought about it," I say with a shrug.

"Do you know who you're going with?" Amelia asks, raising a brow. I don't think anyone will ask me, so I'll just go alone or with friends. "Nope," I respond. "Are you going with someone?" I add.

She blushes, and I see a small smile form on her face. "Jidane asked me to go yesterday." I gasp and playfully hit her. "Excuse me, why didn't I hear about this earlier?" I envy them for what they have. She shrugs in response, "It was pretty late, and I wanted to tell you today. But enough about me, do you have a feeling someone is going to ask you?" I shake my head, "I don't think so."

"What about Brady? Or Lorenzo?" Amelia asks sincerely. "They're my friends," I respond to her. "They can still ask you to homecoming," she chimes. I stay quiet, mainly because I'm tired but also trying not to continue this conversation.

Amelia takes notice of my behavior, "What are you doing today?" I think for a moment; I don't have anything planned, but I'm not sure if I'm in the mood to do anything. "Nothing, why?" "I was thinking we could go shopping if you want. And we can start looking for dresses," Amelia says, wiggling her eyebrows.

I chuckle, "That would be fun; I just need a moment to change at home and shower." Amelia picks up her bag, "Okay, hurry because I'll pick you up in an hour." I sigh playfully and catch up with her. "Okay, don't complain if I'm late, though."

"