Chapter 1

Before we started this will be different but similar to the Original bofuri.

The difference is this story contains crossovers with multiple different characters from another anime and also follows the same plot from the Original Bofuri I hope you all enjoyed it.

===================================
(Inside Midoriya Household).

Izuku Midoriya the son of Azazel Midoriya and Chisato Hasegawa.

In school a lot of people used to be bullied Izuku because he was quirkless but in reality he was the best gamer in the world and won world international gaming tournaments 10 years in a row

Right now his having face chat with his friends Kirito and Klein (AKA Ballsdeep69) on his phone.

Klein: I definitely recommend you play that game bro!.

Izuku: Well sure, I'll set up the stuff then play though you aren't joining me?.

Kirito: I'm going to be busy with my Exam and I don't want my game constificate by mom.

Klein: I'll be busy tomorrow at work but I'll try to play it in my free time.

Izuku: Ok!, Bye guys.

He ended the call and lay down on his bed.

Izuku: Hmm~.

He looked towards his trophies in his room.

"Champion of World international Gaming Tournament".

"Izuku Midoriya".

Izuku: (Sigh) Welp time to play the game then.

He picks the VR set up and log into the game.

(Timeskip)

Izuku now in a room with white colour as the system board appears in front of his face.

Izuku: "Please insert your username".

Izuku: It's been a while since I used my old Username.

Izuku inserts his username as "Tamagami".

Izuku: "Tamagami" my old username in Japanese is called Jade deity since jade colour green with my old title of "God of Player" and "Sword God" mixing both of it creating my own username.

As he was going press done a status board appear infront of him.

Name:Tamagami.

HP: 10
Mp: 12

Class: None.

Race: Human.

Guild: None.

Izuku: There! That should do it.

As the press was done again suddenly the surroundings started to glitch out.

Izuku: What!, What's happening here?!.