Chapter 3

(Beijing,China)

Outskirts of the capital there was a Chinese imperial castle within a black haired girl with a crimson eye wearing white robe bathing hot pool looking at the television showing Izuku fighting with the ape.

Her eyes shine bright with her cheeks blush pointing on it like child found their favorite show.

Her name was Mi Ryeong and she is one of Izuku best students and Payne Elder sister or senior but not her real name but change her chinese name into Korean name due to Izuku used to called her that long time ago and she consider the Top 10 world b...

Her name was Mi Ryeong and she is one of Izuku best students and Payne Elder sister or senior but not her real name but change her chinese name into Korean name due to Izuku used to called her that long time ago and she consider the Top 10 world best gamer who had influence and control of China.

Mi Ryeong: 'That's stance'.

Mi Ryeong: 'That appearance'.

Mi Ryeong: 'Could it be?' Who is he?.

Her servant kneel down putting her fist on her palm showing her respect to her leader.

R.Servant: His name is Tamagami.
When she heard the name she became excited and happy knowing she found her master for so long and the reason she didn't recognize Izuku first because back when they played the old game Izuku never really used his real appearance plus he always wore a skull with horn mask resembling a demon.

It's been like four years since they separated since she was basically independent now and hearing him playing the new game couldn't help herself wanting to meet him again.

Mi Ryeong: Ah~ for so long I have finally found you master~.

Meanwhile in Las Vegas on the underground they were a gothic style castle with a purple haired and eyes girl sitting on a throne looking on her device video of Izuku fight ape as well.

Touching skull mask on her shoulder that was given by her master as a gift she smile knowing she had found him.

Her name is Hanarin and she was also Izuku student but after Mi Ryeong.

She is also the Top 10 as well but the difference between her and Mi Ryeong was she is not talented in Martial Arts but Magic or intelligence while Mi Ryeong is more talented in martial arts but they have on thing in common.