Chapter 7

While Izuku and the gang moving to their destination scene change to Payne who is walking his companions.

Dreg: I never thought you would lose Payne.

Payne: But I know I would lose somehow cause I've been train under him for 3 years by now.

Frederica: Now that you mention it I quite curious where would he train for the last 3 years? Don't tell he trains in virtual reality game right.

Payne: (Laugh) Of course not!.

Dreg: Then where?.

Payne: Ever heard of 5 major sect?.

Frederica: Yeah I heard about it since it quite famous around the world for it dedication of learning their unique martial arts wh- Wait?!.

Frederica: Don't tell me that?!.

Payne: Yup you guess shishou is one of the sect leader of his own.

Dreg: Wait does that mean his more famous that actually is?.

Payne: I heard shishou once enter martial art tournament and won by using his own fighting style.

Frederica: What is his martial art called?.

Payne: it's-.

???: I never thought I would meet his student hear.

???: I heard he is here as well would mind help us meet him.

Payne look behind him as he saw four figure as his eyes widen in shocked seeing two more elder brother being his monster student as well while the other two people once his master partners.

Payne: You're- ?!.

Bact to Izuku as he wandering around the town while the other are busy buying equipment for the journey as his eyes caught something interesting sticking the wall.

Izuku: Hmm~ let see here.

He keep reading until he saw something that caught his interest making him laugh inwardly.

Izuku: 'Looks like those two going have to perform concert inside the virtual reality game'.

Izuku: 'B-Komachi idol group and K/DA this is going long reunion.'

Back in the HQ as Monarch sitting in his chair looking through all of the documents and files then lux came beside him as he saw the files got him curious couldn't but asked.

Lux: What is it about?.

Monarch: It's files and documents about two idol group of B-Komachi and K/DA collaborating with our virtual reality company game.

lux got more interested hearing about the collaboration with their company.

Lux: Japanese and Korean best idol groups is going to perform concert in our game does it have benefit as well?.

Monarch: I already negotiate with the manager since it will be win-win benefit for all of our company.

Lux: as in?.

Monarch: Both of the idol group are famous so not only attract more people to play our game and going to the concert but not will be also benefit for them since they won't need to go other country to perform personally they can just use our game indirectly perform it for them unless it has to do with their company negotiations meeting.

Lux: that's definitely a win-win benefits for all of us.

Monarch: Yup, They attract more people for us and we give them ease their stress by letting them perform in game unless it's necessary.