Chapter 6

After the event Izuku went straight to log out due to him being so tired.

Walking down of straight to living room as he saw his dad on the phone making walk towards him.

Azazel: Yeah I see so you will be here in three days right.

Declining the communication phone as Izuku went behind.

Izuku: Did someone call you dad?.

Azazel: Ah!? (Sweating) Y-yeah j-just an old f-friend from russia so you don't have to worry hehe~.

Izuku: (Shrug) Alright and I'm going to the kitchen to eat.

Azazel: Alright then.

He walks away as Azazel puts his hand on his chest and breathes in relief.

Azazel: (Sigh) Damn I almost got caught!.

Meanwhile Izuku in the kitchen sitting on the chair eating the food made by his personal maid Maria as she was beside him waiting for any others to be given.

*Ding-Dong!*

Izuku: Is someone coming over?.

He raised his eyebrows as he looked towards Maria telling her to go check the door.

As she bowed and went towards the entrance door while Izuku continued eating a lot of food with face had a blissed expression.

After few minute Maria came back as bows down to Izuku.

Maria: Young Master someone is here and she said she knows you

Izuku: She?.

Maria: She also said that she is your wife.

Izuku: Pfffftttt~.

Spit out his drink after hearing what Maria said as he stood back walking towards the front with Maria following him from behind.

Arrived at the door and opened it as he saw Ren standing there with embrassed blush.

Izuku: Why are you here and how do you know I live here?.