Chapter 5

Walking around the path as he encounters multiple players challenging him yet they never stood a chance.

Izuku: Haaa!.

Jumping back using his [Gate Of Babylon] as two golden ripples appear with the end of the handle coming out from it.

Moving both his arms back grabbing the handle took it out revealing a Glaives with a head of a dragon holding the blade on its mouth.

Slashing the other player as he blocks the other with his glaive.

Then use it to stab three players who were trying to ambush from behind using the momentum his swung his weapon causing the corpse to hit the rest while the other was blown back by the air forces from the swing from Izuku.

Izuku: Never thought they would be a lot players in this area.

The Glaives turn into gold dust as Izuku duck raised his leg licking the other person in the chin then grabbing his leg throws him at the group charging at him.

Izuku: Well most of them might be newbies while the rest veterans players.

Izuku: (Shrug) Well I'm not surprised due to the game are pretty awesome and fun but due to them being inexperienced and new in the event this is considered walking gold coin for them with me no exceptions as well.

Meanwhile in HQ on the moon Lux was looking the monitor of the game as Monarch was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly Kayaba appeared in the room using the hologram.

Lux: Oh hey Kayaba.

Kayaba: Hello Lux.

Lux: Have you seen Monarch? I haven't seen him since in the morning.

Kayaba: Monarch is own the main room developing some codes for the floor boss.

Lux: Wait you mean the second realm has been finished?.

Kayaba: Yeah it's already been done.

Lux: Damn Lupus really work fast.

Kayaba: And that's why Monarch in the main room.

Lux: His making it through fluctlight right?.

Kayaba: (Nod) He making a data code using some of the sample from dungeon and mob bosses into one.

Lux: (Sweatdrop) Why I do feel like he is making an abomination rather than floor boss.

Kayaba: Well we do need to make the floor boss to be tougher than the others.

Lux: True.

Meanwhile with monarch typing the keyboard at the very high speed leaving an afterimage while multiple data code can been seen on his eyes and the screen.

Then the data code suddenly came out from the screen floating in the air gathering themself into one sphere as the data code starting to materialize in a seven head hydra with different design each of it head as the body had lot of spikes.

While the leg were thick as the tail cover with lot thick scales some of the hydra neck were no exceptions as well.

Monarch: Hehehehe~ should I give it multiple element affinities for it.

Putting his hand chin as his mouth started grin with his head started to gained few more ideas for the monster.

Monarch: (Grin) Yeah definitely giving it as for it's body and I should give it an extra Anti Air magic arsenal in it like give the turtle like shell that send barrage of missiles using the spikes?.

The monster made of data code started to materialize turning into monster that Monarch imagine.

Monarch: (Exhale) Hah~ I'll take break after that I'll review back to make some improvement in it.