Nobody Knows (ADC)

Y/n's a GP because I want to lol

I popped an earbud out at the sight of my friends entering the doors of the library, and I quickly waved them over with a smile.

"Y/n! You actually came! Not gonna lie, I thought for sure you were going to bail on us like last time," Tommy remarked, dropping his bag on the ground while him, Chris, and Angie took their seats around the table.

"Hey, it's not like I had a choice! Professor Ross promised to fix my tardy points if I tutored her."

"Still," Angie snorted. "I would have made any excuse I could to avoid having to spend 45 minutes with Alycia."

I rolled my eyes at the dramatics. I love my friends, I do, but sometimes they were so quick to judge people, and I just wasn't one to come to conclusions about someone based solely off of gossip.

"At least she's hot. I, personally, don't think my eyes would mind her attitude," Chris shrugged, and Angie shot him a look, sending a kick to his shin under the table, and he let out a pathetic yelp. "It's true!"

"Doesn't matter!" Angie bit back, "she's a bitch and I don't like her-"

"Okay okay, you two," I interrupted, pulling the group back. "We only have one week left before this project is due so let's please just-"

"Well, speak of the devil," Tommy cut back in, causing all of our heads to turn in the direction of the doors to find a familiar brunette entering the library.

"What's she doing here?" Angie questioned me as if I had anything to do with her presence in the school's library, but I only shook my head, unable to take my eyes off of her.

"I have no idea..."

"She's coming this way! Quick, look away," she whisper-yelled, gripping me by my hood and shoving my head down into the table.

"Well hel-looo, Alycia," Chris smirked, leaning back in his chair as I felt a presence walk up from behind. I slowly turned my head over my shoulder to find her green eyes squinted at the boy, giving him a distasteful glare.

I felt a twitch in my pants.

"Hi??" She acknowledged in annoyed confusion before shifting her gaze to me, her expression going blank. "Y/n."

"Alycia.."

"Great, we all know each other," Angie added sarcastically. "Now, if you'll excuse us, we have a project to get to." She flicked her fingers away in a 'shooing' gesture, and Alycia rolled her eyes, before stepping away, disappearing behind the rows of book shelves.

The group soon resumed the work on our project, falling into a focused silence that I waited patiently to interrupt until after a few minutes.

When the time felt right, I stood from my seat, earning the eyes of the table. "Alright, I gotta shit. Try to stay productive while I'm gone."

"Don't fall in!" I heard Tommy call out as I left the group behind, and I briefly flipped him the finger before sliding through the maze of shelves to the hallway just outside.

I glanced down to my phone, confirming the number as I counted 2 family restrooms before stopping outside the 3rd.

I took in a deep breath and then lifted my hand, barely knocking once before the door swung open and a hand gripped my arm, yanking me into the bathroom, then quickly locking the door shut.