Can't Remember to Forget You (Olsen)

So, I usually base the oneshot almost entirely off the song, but the song just kinda loosely fits this oneshot because I came up with the plot before hand and bEcAuSe i wAnTeD tOo lol.

I had vivid dreams last night. Ones that I wanted so desperately to stay asleep for, but found myself forcefully awoken against my own will.

Elizabeth Olsen..

She was the CEO of the company I had so desperately fought to be hired by, and despite the fact that I am only her intern and she's never even spoken to me, I can't seem to get her off of my mind. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't the only reason I applied for the job, but her participation in the business definitely didn't turn me away.

Tonight was the dinner party that my boss had been hounding me on for the last month. I've spent the last couple weeks running all over the place to make this party as successful as possible, and now that we were finally here, I was relieved that it was almost over. The stress was almost gone, I just had to get through the hustle and bustle of the night, and then I was finally free from the task.

I came dressed in my black suit shirt and pants, blending in with the rest of the interns who helped keep the part moving along. I was assisting the catering staff in carrying the coffee dispensers down the long, open staircase when I saw her.

She leaned over the glass railing at the top of the steps, wearing black jump-suit that tightly hugged her curves, and her red lipstick popped in a way that could be spotted from across the room. Memories of my dreams last night flooded into my mind, and just felt so real. Her scent, the way her lips felt against mine, I could practically taste her perfume. She was breathtaking to say the least, and I was so distracted by her beauty that i didn't even notice one of my bosses walking up to me from behind.

"Y/n! They've been waiting on that coffee for 20 minutes now!" I heard a booming voice from behind me, and I jumped slightly, bumping into one of the guest's beside me.

"Oh, s-sorry-"

"Watch it!" he pushed me back slightly, not hard enough to hurt me, but it was certainly hard enough for me to lose my balance. Before I could catch myself, the keg was already slipping from my grasp, flying out of my hands as the rest of my body tumbled down the stairs with it. I tried to catch myself after a few steps, but I just wasn't that lucky, and I soon felt the burning sensation of the hot liquid pouring over my shirt and pants. I rolled all the way to the bottom of the steps, landing on my stomach, and I heard the room go quiet.

"Shit.."

"Damn it, Y/n!" I hear from up the steps as footsteps walk down it. I slowly pushed my hands into the ground, looking down at my pants and shirt that were now soaked in hot coffee, and I groaned quietly in frustration. I soon felt a warm hand on my back and I froze in place. I had assumed it was my boss hustling down the steps to lecture me, but this touch felt much softer than what I'd expect from him.

"Oh, hunny, are you alright? Are you hurt?" I recognized that gentle voice immediately, and I felt my face flush red as I quickly pushed myself up.

"I-I'm fine.. s-sorry, I didn't mean to.." I slowly lifted my eyes to her soft green ones that looked at me with worry. She lifted her fingers to my chin, tilting my head upward and scanning my face cautiously. I didn't know how to react at all, causing me to just stare at her for a moment with my jaw open slightly, but my awkwardness was soon interrupted by her hand that grabbed onto mine.