𝟎𝟎𝟎 | the farm

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿that colgate smile✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

☆━━━DEAR TO WHOMEVER IT may concern

━━━DEAR TO WHOMEVER IT may concern...

      The Kraang finally did it, the stupid alien got the better of us and defeated us...Leonardo got hurt, and Master Splinter is gone, ripped away from us in the blink of an eye, and Vern was taken in the invasion...

      We fucking lost.

      So, Raphael and Donnie made the call and we all fled the city, going to an old farmhouse my close friend, April, grew up on.

      It was miles away from the city, a place we could all be safe in.

      The first thing we did was take care of poor Leonardo, seeing as he was in no place to take care of himself, the fearless leader unaware of the world around him anymore...

      I made sure to keep a close eye on him, swearing not to leave his side for too long, wanting to make sure he was okay and still breathing as I waited for him to wake up. I was doing a good job of it so far, but I would be doing a much better job if the other three brothers would stop hovering over me.

      At first, I thought they were only hanging around because they wanted to watch over Leo as well, but I soon found out he wasn't their only concern.

     It was me...

      Raphael was the worst of his brothers, and kept a constant vigil over me and Leo...there were even times the red-clad turtle would have to practically drag me away to my room and force me to sleep...and sometimes, he'd even make me eat.

      Then there was Michelangelo. He would often goof around and try to get me outside to help with the farm chores, even going as far as forcing me to feed the animals – but mostly he just wanted to goof around and cause trouble...

      And while all this was taking place, Donatello decided to build a lab in the barn, trying to create a mutagenic medicine to heal Leo as Casey kept him company...However, in Donnie's case, I think he'd prefer to be alone rather than have the Jones hovering over his shoulder 24/7 asking questions that would even have me annoyed.