𝟎𝟎𝟐 | butterfly

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿┊troubles yet to come✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

☆━━━RAPHAEL GRABBED HIS SAI and twisted the hilt, but before he could take a stab at Alaska, she had already landed a kick to his plastron, the hardness of the shell sending a jolt up her leg

━━━RAPHAEL GRABBED HIS SAI and twisted the hilt, but before he could take a stab at Alaska, she had already landed a kick to his plastron, the hardness of the shell sending a jolt up her leg. He stumbled back from the sheer force of the kick, momentarily stunned at her strength before jumping back into action and sending another slash of his weapon in her direction.

      Alaska calculated his movements; eyes assessed the twitch of his muscles as he planned his moves. She had sparred with him enough times to know his tells, so she was already prepared and went into a swift back handspring as she dodged the attack. Her chest was heaving as she crouched, one leg stretched out to her side as the other planted under her body, balancing her weight. Her fingers weaved in the grass below as she licked her lips, swallowing thickly as she tried to catch her breath.

      As they continued to spar, the rest of the group watched on, all seeming a bit mesmerized by Alaska's agile movements and Raphael's brute force.

      While Raph was swift, using his strength to his advantage – Alaska was more balanced and precise in her steps, using speed and agility to her advantage.

      Just as she jumped back to her feet, ready to dodge another swing in her direction, a familiar buzz tickled her mind as her 'spidey-senses' as Mikey called them, went into over-drive and she could feel a pulsing vibration coming from above. Her moss-colored eyes snapped up and she spotted a blue butterfly fluttering by, her sight felt as if it zoomed in on the insect and she began blinking quickly to make it stop.

      Raphael was so lost in his adrenaline high to notice when the young woman stopped as he continued his attack and swung as hard as he could with the hilt of his Sai, the hard end hitting her dead on the temple and cutting into the skin. A pained grunt slipped past her lips as she flew a couple of feet away, her head jerking to the left. She landed on the ground, her hands snapping out to catch herself before her face hit the ground.

      Alaska squeezed her eyes shut, lifting her hand to the fresh cut before pulling away, her vision blurry as she spotted blood on the tips of her fingers. Oh shit. She thought as her skin suddenly felt cold and her stomach rolled. The ebony-haired girl shifted to sit on her bottom, hunching over as a shiver forced itself on her. She was never good with pain, and Raphael had just knocked her stupid.