𝟎𝟎𝟒 | disorientated

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿us aginst the world✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

☆━━━ALASKA KNIGHT HAD ALWAYS been a woman of destruction, with a spine of steel and a roar like thunder

━━━ALASKA KNIGHT HAD ALWAYS been a woman of destruction, with a spine of steel and a roar like thunder. She learned at a very young age that anger was better than tears, better than grief, and better than guilt.

Her demons, though quiet, were never quite silenced. Calm as they may be, they waited patiently for a reason to wake, take an overdue breath, and crawl back to her ear.

Holy water couldn't help her now.

She had to learn that growing up in Manhattan, New York. In her early life she was forced into, things always seemed okay for the Knight girl. She had a protective older brother, Dakota Knight, who could read her like an open book. He was a good man who couldn't stand the thought of his sister actually living her life.

Little sister, big brother. Always. My responsibility.

That's what he used to chant daily, like a mantra. But one day, that was all ripped away and he was taken from her with a snap of metaphorical fingers.

Alaska was once again left with her demons as she was thrust into foster care, and the young girl thought there would never be another soul that would care about her in the way her older brother did...

...Then she met the turtles, and it was definitely by accident.

She was only thirteen at the time, and had found herself in heaps of trouble one winter, falling ill to the point she was on the brink of death as she lived in a dark alley all alone.

That night, riding on the borderline of traumatic for a child, was when her life changed for the better, because four brothers saved her...

Her late life was no longer a thing she had to worry about, leaving the past behind and becoming a part of a family of misfits in the sewers, while also gaining a wise Master as a father.

It was a family she'd shed blood and tears for, and they'd do the same for her.

Alaska was forever grateful for fate putting them in her path, because where else would you find a group of burly mutant turtles who would walk to the ends of the world for you?