𝟎𝟎𝟔 | swamp thing

✯¸

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿welcome to the circus✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

☆━━━THERE WAS A PULSE coming from the forefront of Alaska's mind, pain webbing its way around her body and flaring with every short breath she took

☆━━━THERE WAS A PULSE coming from the forefront of Alaska's mind, pain webbing its way around her body and flaring with every short breath she took. Drugged. It is what she felt as familiar tingles buzzed over her form, hotwire jolts rushing through her veins as her sense of danger screamed to wake up, to react and protect herself from the unknown danger she could feel was there.

      "Saska, wake up!"

      She knew that voice, the familiar tone brought a sense of comfort to her mind only a little as she tried to open her eyes. The concern and love in the voice told her they cared, and she might know them. It was enough for her to fight, to breathe, to pull herself from the concrete vines that had a grip on her consciousness.

      "No! Creep, don't touch her—" The voice was shouting, then it was followed by a loud growl and punch. Alaska's ears picked up the sound of heavy footsteps, ones that grew closer and closer with every shallow breath she took. Something winded its way around her throat, jerking her into the air and causing her to gag out a choke.

      "Put her down!" There was a different voice now, this one deeper than the first.

      A sharp pain came from under Alaska's jaw where it had its vice grip, and she could feel her mind start to slip away from her again. Her eyelids were heavy, but with as much energy as she could, they faintly cracked open. Two green glowing orbs glared back at her, and it took a second for her brain to process what she was seeing. Whatever this thing was, it wasn't human, the first indicator being the fact it was holding her level with its face about three feet off the ground. So that meant this creature had to be way over 7ft tall.

      It almost resembled an overgrown man dressed in a Gillies suit, paired with a very familiar ski mask. It was all she could make out from the awkward angle her head was in. He was dangling her weak form like a prize in front of himself, an odd guttural noise coming from his mouth.