What's next?

Tankhun has been bored for a while now. With Pete gone and Porsche always hanging out around Kinn he started to feel bored all the time.

The time he used to be surrounded by all of them is now long gone.

He used to have Porchay but he would be sad and depressed before he got back together with his little brother Kim.

Kim, the same person who broke him beyond repair and later on gave him back his shine!

Shine he had lost during the process of getting to know each other, the love between them that built them up again.

But now even he is gone, out of his life, back in the arms of yet another devil from his family.

A devil so sweet but calculating that should be feared but ended up being the true love they needed.

He is happy for all of them but can't help feeling bitter about it at the same time!

A family he loves so much but despises at the same time.

A family who can give him everything except the love he is longing for.

Love he never got from his father, love he shared with his brothers and cousins but now has to share with his friends as well.

Love he lost over the years when their father tore them apart, setting them up for failure.

But in the end it was him who failed, he failed to see that love is stronger than hate!

They will never be like him and he will never be like them!

He misses their days together when Pete and Porsche would do stupid things together with him and Pol and Arm.

His four favorite people in the world, all as stupidly chaotic as him.

A bunch of weirdos and outcasts put together to enjoy eachothers company.

Company he wouldn't have changed for the world, they were his and he was theirs!

All the trouble they created together, trouble that Kinn or his father would have to take care of later on.

Trouble they never punished him for, always letting him off and giving him the freedom to do it all over again.

And he did, time by time the same trouble over and over again until he got bored and found something better to do.

He misses the days where they all went out to Yok's bar and got drunk, partying their asses off till the next morning.

Dancing to the strangest music, putting the bar upside down with their overflowing energy.

Energy he can't seem to get out now that he doesn't have the right people by his side anymore!

Why did his brothers and cousin need to steal his babies from him, his special person to cherish and love?

Why couldn't they keep their dicks in their pants and leave them alone?

Why, just why did they choose these bastards as their lovers and leave him all alone with only 2 out of the 4 guards and friends he used to have?

Why did he have to lose two of his best friends to his own family members in the process of finding himself back?

He lost two friends and a little brother in less than a year, all because they fell in love and forgot about him.

Love he wants to have but is too scared to face, the only love he needs is theirs and theirs alone!

He misses their days holed up in his room with sappy drama's and hours long of movie marathons and discussions about the most stupid things.

The stupid games he had played over and over again until they became a routine, a routine he got stuck in over the years.