Tankhun's fabulous plan

Why a teddy bear, couldn't he have given him a new gucci bag or so, but no it had to be a bear!

And why does his father have a teddy bear in his office in the first place?

We are all adults already, this doesn't make sense but still here he was standing in the hallway in front of his office with it.

Tankhun had been staring at his teddy bear gifted by his father for a long time now.

So long that he had memorized every little part of this bear, from it's cute looking pink hat to his cute little bear tail on the back.

He knew that he wanted to do something with it but what?

He was still trying to figure out how he could put this to use and have some fun in the process.

He knows it should be something unexpected and so good that he can laugh about it for days on no end.

He does know that he could just ask Porsche and Pete to hang out and they would come running to him but that's not what he wants!

He wants to be noisy, annoying or whatever it is they call him behind his back if he pranks them or causes trouble for all of them.

It's just so much fun to let the small child inside you come up again and do everything you can't once you are considered an adult.

Besides it's not his fault that he hates going outside but at the same time gets bored if he stays inside all day.

Well he does like it now but only to go shopping or to party and get drunk.

His father can give him as many new guards as he wants or stupid gifts but he will always want his four besties by his side!

Whether he likes it or not he won't replace them with a guard who kisses his ass all day long for a bigger paycheck!

Oh and he has had a lot of ass lickers since his family stole his precious babies, man you would be surprised how far some of them go.

One even tried to sweet talk him into taking naps multiple times a day so he could sneak out and pretend to work for him.

Pete's first replacement tried to give me sleeping pills and drugs so he would be calmer. Tankhun and medication don't work like you think.

A little bit of any type of these supplements and he becomes a walking tornado. He will get so much energy that he could fight a whole army.

In the end he destroyed half the mansion when he found a bottle of graffiti and an axe.

Let's just say that when Dr. Top found traces of drugs the guard got shot through the head by Kinn in front of everyone to set an example for the rest of them.

He doesn't need them, he needs Porsche and Pete back!

In the end all those other guards are like his father, sneaky bastards with a motive.

Everything can be a reason why they want to work for him, but in the end no one can take care of him as well as they ever did.

At least they understand him and don't think he is just the oldest crazy brother.

Porsche, Pete, Pol and Arm aren't like that! They love him and won't take shit from him!

If he does something they don't like they will talk back and not just say 'yes Khun Tankhun' like all the rest out there!

Well it should be about time for his afternoon tea but he doesn't feel like it.

No, he has more important stuff to do, like annoying the shit out of everyone around him!