Mr. Teddy's killer (the end)

The night fell and the whole mansion went to sleep except 3 young men who were sneaking out instead.

Three young men who were on a mission to terrorize the youngest member of the Kittisawasd family.

Those young men were no other than Tankhun, Pol and Arm who were trying to sneak into their dungeon without being caught.

When they succeeded with great difficulty to leave unnoticed they went straight to work.

Arm started up the screen while Pol made them all some popcorn for later.

Tankhun filled their cups with different drinks so they wouldn't waste any more time than needed.

Snacks and drinks were set so they got comfortable on the big couch ready for another night of fun with their new victim.

Victim number two Porchay Kittisawasd was in for a night full of grueling and horror and no one could stop them!

On the other side of the mansion in Kim's room Chay was laying on the bed with Mr. Teddy in his arms.

He had made it his personal quest to annoy Kim with his new teddy bear because he looked cute when he was jealous.

And his big pout made it all worth it, who doesn't want their boyfriend and idol to act like a cute baby, just waiting to pinch his puffed cheeks!

In the dungeon Tankhun was ready to start his horror night and couldn't wait any longer.

Mr. Teddy was facing his chest so when Arm opened the camera they couldn't see where Chay was, the screen was black.

"OI, ARM WHY CAN'T I SEE THEM!" Tankhun had yelled but he didn't know what was going on either.

"Maybe the bear is somewhere alone in the dark Khun?" Pol didn't sound convincing but you never know with Kim.

He had looked pretty pissed at the teddy bear when Chay was cuddling it earlier during dinner!

Maybe Kim had already shipped it off to another country or buried it alive?

"OI, TURN ON THE MICROPHONE I WANNA HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!" Tankhun commanded Pol who was still looking lost staring blankly at the black screen.

"Yes Khun!" Arm said before switching the microphone on and sure enough they could hear Chay and Kim talking but they still didn't see a thing.

So Chay did still have the teddy bear, maybe the signal wasn't good enough so they didn't see a thing?

In the end they would just listen for now until they could see again, maybe they will hear some juicy gossip instead.

Who knows, maybe waiting a little longer to scare Chay wasn't so bad?

"CHAY, THAT UGLY PIECE OF RAG IS NOT SLEEPING WITH US, I WANT THIS CREEPY THING GONE!" Kim had argued, sounding extremely jealous. He was basically yelling at Chay but it sounded like he wasn't winning too Tankhun.

"NO! P'KIM, MR. TEDDY IS STAYING RIGHT HERE!" Chay yelled back, shifting the bear to face Kim instead of his chest.

Finally our three naughty young men could see what was going on since the camera got free from Chay's chest.

Tankhun could see a pouty Kim sending death glares at the teddy bear but it looked like it was for them since he was looking straight into Mr. Teddy's eyes.

Okay, that was really scary, almost as if Kim was looking at Tankhun, ready to kill him!

Maybe pranking Chay wasn't a good idea if Kim get's so worked up from the bear alone!