Chapter Thirty-Two

(a/n: last journal chapter of the book!)

5 January 2026

Hello journal! Long time no see as it's now the new year and I'm also in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia!

Y/n and I actually got here a few days ago, but I'm now writing in this because the first show of the leg finished literally 15 minutes ago! I'm doing two nights here in Riyadh, so I'm hoping a lot of fans can see me for the first time over these two shows! And one crazy thing is that this was the first show of mine to be outdoors! My shows here are at Prince Faisal Bin Fahad stadium, so I'm able to get a great amount of people seeing me!

The show tonight was fantastic and I'm glad I had that almost month off because I was completely reenergized and ready to go! The crowd was electric and I loved interacting with them. I also forgot they didn't know I went back to black hair, so the screams when I first came out were INSANE. It was really nice chatting with fans before the show and getting their lovely gifts. I got a few good recommendations for places to eat, so tomorrow y/n and I will go explore a few of those.

The weather here is perfect honestly and don't tell y/n this, but I'm happy to be out of the freezing cold. Now I will say, the cold allowed me to snuggle up to her many times with a reason, so that was a plus. But I still liked to escape the snow.

I'm currently sitting in my dressing room writing this and I'm waiting for the van to get here and also for my girlfriend to show up. She's been amazing and has been doing her job great. She told me that my lead guitarist's in-ears were messed up for a bit, so she was working away to fix those. I didn't even notice as he was still perfectly on time, so that shows his experience and professionalism.

But today before the show, y/n, my team, and I explored the city a bit. We went to the touristy spots of course, but they were still super cool. The Kingdom Tower Centre looks super neat, so I made my girlfriend take photos of me standing in front of it. She was my personal photographer for the day and she did an okay job.

We of course did some shopping around and we all got some stuff. I didn't get recognized once somehow, but I was thankful for that as it allowed me to have a calm day before the show.

Our hotel room is also really nice, so I can't wait to get some sleep in the huge bed. I swear the mattress absorbs your whole body and I love it. Also the view from the room is really pretty, so that's a plus.

Can y/n hurry up? She doesn't have like anything to do except turn shit off. How hard can that be? I've been sitting her for fucking 20 years! She likes to keep me waiting, huh.

7 January 2026

Today was a travel day annoyingly enough. I wanted to spend more time in Riyadh, but we couldn't sadly. The show last night was super fun and there were a few posters fans made from when they saw me here as Blackpink. I found that super sweet and I did go on a little tangent about how the girls are doing and blah blah blah.

But seeing those signs made me reminisce on those few days we spent here back then. It was really fun going around with the girls and I'm happy I got to do the same with my girlfriend. I did call the three of them and told them about the show and we all talked about the past as well.

I will say, this time around I did try more foods and WOW do these people know how to cook here. I tried Kabsa, which was so good that I stole some of y/n's when she ordered some during another meal. I also tried Mutabbaq when we went shopping and it was a great snack to have while walking. Oh, how could I forget! At our hotel they had a delicious shawarma on the room service menu that either y/n or I had every night we were there.