Episode 1: The Interviews

Carla's Pov: 

I was on the phone with my boss/friend, I work as a fashion designer online, but recently they have been short-staffed and need me to come back in.

Elena Rose: Listen I know you need someone to watch Ember while you come back to work.. Ask your mom to watch her.

Carla: I don't want to bother my mom, I'll just do interviews with babysitters and hire the right one who can care for an age regressor.

Elena Rose: Alright tell me how it goes and let me know, if you found one!

Carla: Alright.

Elena Rose: Bye Bye *muah*

I hang up the call and look at Ember who is playing in her playpen.

Ember: Mama *babbles and plays with my toys*

I smile at my little princess, get out my laptop go on a babysitter site call each one of them, and schedule a meeting so I can interview them. 

(one hour later) 

I went through so many babysitters today and not one of them was the right fit. I sighs looking at my little bug, as she whines. I looked the time and need to make dinner. 

Ember: Hungwy mama

Carla: Okay, Munchkin. lets go get some food in your belly.

I lift up Emmie and carry her to the kitchen, set her down on the counter and get out some dino nuggets and fries and cook them. I get out her bottle and pours milk in it. I fix her plate and set it down on the table and carry her to her high chair and set her in it and put the top on and set her food on the highchair top as she eats happily as I smile at her. As I go back to the kitchen and fix me something to eat, the doorbell rings.

Carla: Who could that be?

I walk towards the door and open it. 

Carla: Yes? 

Kaylie: Hi! I saw online you were looking for a babysitter.

I was shocked, she was pretty but would she fit the job, if she saw Emmie and backed out? I sigh as I get pulled out of my thoughts by her.

Kaylie: Hello?

Carla: Huh? sorry, what?

Kaylie: Are you still looking for a babysitter?

Carla: Y-yes! Yes I am!

Kaylie: Okay...Do you want to interview me?

Carla: Sure, come this way to the living room. 

She nodded, as I let her in and made our way to the living room as Emmie still eating.

Carla: Sorry for the mess.

Kaylie: no...no that's okay.

Carla: Shall we begin?

Kaylie: (nod) yes.

Carla: Are you capable of caring for a little who is nonverbal most of the time?

Kaylie: Yes.

Carla: Can you drive? Do you have your license? in case I have to work and Emie has an appointment.

Kaylie: Yes I do. 

Carla: Cook?

Kaylie: Mhms! (nods)

Carla: Somedays I'm going be working overnight and needs someone to watch her the whole day can you do that?

Kaylie: Yes, 100%

Carla: Okay, last question, Have you been to jail, been a criminal, or been to a mental institution?

Kaylie: No ma'am.

Carla: Well, would you like to meet her?

Kaylie: Sure!

I went to the kitchen and lifted up Emmie from her highchair.

Ember: Mama whos dat?

Carla: Hopefully a new babysitter, baby.

Ember: Otays!

I carry Emmie back to the living room and sit down with her in my arms. 

Kaylie: Aww, she's a little? like an age regressor, she is cute!

I nod as I hold her.

Carla: Say hi Emmie.

Ember waves shyly and smiles at The Babysitter

Carla: What's your name again? 

Kaylie: Kaylie, Kaylie Johnson.

Carla: Well, I'm Carla and this is my girlfriend/little Ember.  She has never been big in a long time only small. So I claim her as my daughter.

Kaylie: Aww, you can count on me to watch her if I get the job.

Carla: You've got the job.

Kaylie: Really?!

Carla: Yes!

Kaylie: oh my god, thank you so much!

Carla: Can you start tomorrow?

Kaylie: Yes. Yes, most definitely!

Carla: Okay see you tomorrow morning.

Kaylie: Bye!

I carry sleepy Emmie in my arms showing Kaylie the way out and locking the door behind her. I carry Emmie up to my room and get her dressed into her pajamas and I do the same. I finish getting her diaper on and put my shirt on her I lay her down and cover her up on my bed, as I get dressed as well. 

I lay in bed as Emmie cuddles up to me as I grab her pacifier and give it to her, My phone rings it's my mom, I answer ''hello?''

Channing: ''Any luck with finding a babysitter, hun?'' On the phone.

''Yes, I finally found one, I think she is a great fit for Emmie.'' I talks

Channing: ''Well, I wish you just let me watch her, I hope this babysitter is nothing like the last babysitter.'' On the phone

''She seems nice mom.'' I talks rolling my eyes but hope this babysitter is nothing like the last.

Channing: ''I know but the last ''seems'' nice too until she started abusing and mistreating Ember'' On the phone.

''How about you make your famous pie and stop by and meet the new babysitter?'' I talks and smiles.

Channing: ''You know I have to meet them so I can pick up good vibes or bad vibes'' On the phone

''I know'' I chuckles and speak again. ''Hey mom I'm getting sleepy see you tomorrow''

Channing: ''Alright sweetie, good night'' On the phone.

''Good night mom'' I talks and hangs up and cuddle with my little bug and fall asleep.

A/N: This is the end of this first Chapter Of The Babysitter. How do you like it so far?

Words: 906