Episode 3: Stuff Is Going Missing.

Emmie's Pov: 

I was in my playpen with my pacifier in my mouth as I giggles and play, and threw my blocks up in the air and one block landed on Kaylie as she looked mad.

Kaylie: Ember! Don't throw your toys! 

I shakes my head no.

Ember: chu not da boss of m' chu not m' mommy!

Kaylie is furious now. 

Kaylie: GO IN TIMEOUT NOW!

I started crying, as my pacifier fell out of my mouth. 

Ember: nuh... pwease nuh ti'out'...I sowwie.

Kaylie: No! You're not going to disrespect me and get away with it.

Kaylie points towards the corner and I walk to the corner with my fingers in my mouth and cry. I want my mama.

Kaylie's pov:

I see her in the corner as I pick up her pacifier put it in my bag and zip it up and still see her crying as I rolled my eyes.

Kaylie: Shut up or I'll keep you there longer.

She whimpers and sniffs.

Channing's pov:

I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop and searched up ''Kaylie Johnson''. As I found something, an article about a girl and her little, and husband. Little's name is Rylie Johnson, 19 years old, Her husband's name is Ryan Johnson, 29 years old and Kaylie is 22 years old. It says they were in a car crash, she survived but her Little one and husband didn't make it. 

Channing: Oh my god!

As I finish reading I see a link attached, I click on it and read it, 'random woman and her little, she hired Kaylie to watch her little while she works.' 'But after a couple of weeks or so, the woman started noticing her little's stuff was going missing, and then bruises, and then the nightmares, bedwetting. By then when the woman finds out, 'She confronts Kaylie, and Kaylie storms out but later comes back and kidnapped her little and holds her hostage, The woman calls the police, and they soon arrest her, but Kaylie escapes custody, 'And went under a new name but gets hired as 'Kaylie Johnson' The woman and her little are under witness protection, due to her escape, she did this to so many people with littles to get revenge, 'Because of what happened to her little, and husband, she gets hired to babysit age regressors and mistreat them, steal their things and kidnap them'.

Channing: Wow...That's um...a lot to take in...My daughter doesn't know who she hired...But before I tell her I need to gather evidence, maybe I can see where the woman and her little one live so I can get their story and side so I can tell Carla.

I looked up information about the Woman and little and got their address. '9012 Florence ave.

Channing: Just hang tight Ember I'm going to save you from that monster.

Carla's pov:

I returned home after a long day of work, excited to see Emmie. As I walked in, I noticed the atmosphere was a bit off. Emmie was sleeping peacefully in her playpen, thumb in her mouth instead of her pacifier. I didn't think much of it, assuming she must have misplaced it.

Carla: Hey, sweetie. How was your day with Kaylie?

Emmie mumbled in her sleep, and I gently kissed her forehead. Kaylie, on the other hand, seemed a bit jittery, but I brushed it off, attributing it to her first day on the job.

Kaylie: It went well. Emmie's a handful, but we managed.

Carla: Thanks for taking care of her, Kay. I appreciate it.

Kaylie: No problem at all. I'll see you tomorrow.

We exchanged goodbyes, and I couldn't help but feel a wave of excitement as I settled down for a midnight flirty call with Elena Rose. We chatted about work, life, and of course, Emmie.

Elena Rose: So, how's our little princess?

Carla: She's good, tired from a day of play. How was your day?

Elena Rose: Busy, but not as much fun as yours, it seems. Missing you, though.

Carla: Missing you too, Lena. Maybe you can join us for dinner sometime?

Elena Rose: I'd love that. Give Emmie a kiss for me, will you?

Carla: I will. Goodnight, Lena.

As we hung up, I checked on Emmie once more before heading to bed. Little did I know, shadows of danger were looming, and the peace I felt was about to shatter.

The next morning, I woke up to find Emmie still sleeping, her thumb in her mouth. I smiled at the adorable sight, thinking it was just another day. 

A/N: This is the end of this Third Chapter Of The Babysitter. How do you like it so far? honestly, when will Carla catch on?