Show me how proud you are? (Katie McCabe)

Warnings: SMUT 

It was the end of the match. 3-0 . Your girlfriend katie had scored 2 of those goals. 

Meeting where you said you would. You walked to katie's car and you saw your girlfriend already in the driver's seat. You open the passenger door and get in. 

"Good job babe! The match was good thank you for getting me a ticket" you said as you put your seatbelt on. 

"Thank you i knew my girl was watching so i wanted to make you proud." Katie said with a confident smirk on her face as she started driving.

_________________________________________________________

When katie arrives to your shared home you both get off and you go inside. 

You walked over to katie when she put her stuff down in your bedroom and gave her a hug from behind. "What's this?" katie asked turning around and pulling you close by your hips.

"I'm just so proud of you baby" you said as you kissed katie's lips.

"Oh yeah? why don't you show me how proud you are?" Katie said as she started to kiss your neck.

"mmm katie-" you said as she started to kiss down your neck sucking and biting all the right places. She pushed you back on the bed and took your shirt off, along with her own shirt. 

"Oh look at you..." katie said out of breath as she looked down at you.

Laying under katie you looked up at her and smiled.

"So beautiful...and you're all mine" katie smiled down at you. 

She got off the bed and took her own sweatpants off.

"Come on....i'm already tired why don't you show me what that pretty mouth can do?" Katie said as she caressed your face. 

You stood up from the bed and pushed katie back on the bed. "Let me show you how proud i am baby" you told katie who was ready for anything you had planned.

You pulled katie by her hips to the edge of the bed and took her underwear off. You started to leave a trail of kiss in between her legs, on her thighs. 

Katie was getting impatient since you were giving her attention in the wrong places. You could see her moving her hips. 

"Be patient baby" you told katie.

You then placed a kiss where she wanted you to touch her. You spread her legs apart and see she was already wet. "Already wet for me?" you asked katie.

You rubbed her clit slowly watching her back arch, craving your touch. 

"Come on baby, i need you" Katie told you and with that you placed your mouth over her clit and began to suck on it lightly, and licking it every now and then.

You took your free hand and grabbed Katies breast and gave it a squeeze. You then took a finger and slid it in catching her off guard. 

Katie gasped and the action and looked down at you. You were still licking her clit but you started fingering her with one finger at the same time. You stopped giving her clit any attention and said "you think you can take another one?" you said looking up at katie who was looking down at you. She nodded saying yes. You pushed the second finger in and katie's head fell back in pleasure.

"Oh fuck- y/n, baby" Katie said as she pushed your head further into her pussy, you kept fingering her, feeling her walls start to close together, you curled your fingers inside of her one more time and then Katie let out a loud moan. You felt her cum on your fingers. You stood up and straddle katies lap and gave her a kiss. "You did such a good job, here and on the pitch" you told katie.

Out of breath katie said "Come on" she moved her hands motioning to her face. 

"What?" you asked genuinely confused

"I want you to sit on my face, you made me cum, i want to reward you" Katie said.

You got off katies lap and placed your pussy over katies lips. You gently sat down enough to not suffocate your girlfriend. 

"Katie- fuck!" you moaned. You felt katie start to suck on your clit after licking it a few times. 

You began to move your hips and katie kept licking your pussy. You felt her nose rubbing up against your clit and you began to ride her face. 

"Katie- i'm so close" you said. Katie then sped up and you came. "fuck!" you looked down at katie and got off of her. 

________________________________________________

After you both showered together and got cleaned, you laid in bed together.

"that was...amazing" you said while katie held you close.

"It was more than amazing, i got to score 2 goals and came home to my girl and showed her how much i love her" Katie said and kissed you.

___________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you like it :) Too much smut today (not complaining) might to fluff tomorrow.

Requested by: tamakizc