Eye contact (Jessie Fleming)

Fluff?

____________________________

"Jessie!" you yelled from your bedroom. "You do know we live in the same apartment right?" jessie asked walking into the bedroom. "I called you twice already.." you snapped at her. 

"I was busy, what is it?" jessie asked looking at you. You were standing in front of your bed with something behind your back. Jessie tried looking but you hid it well. "Don't peek.." you said smiling at the brunette.

"What is it.." jessie smiled and walked closer. "You know how you're leaving me, your best friend, to go to portland?" you tilted your head. "Y/n, we talked about this.." jessie folded her arms in front of her chest.

"Yeah, yeah, but you know how you're leaving chelsea?" you rolled your eyes. "Yes?" jessie said. "I got you a goodbye gift...i know we're gonna see each other still but i thought it would be a nice gesture." you said sitting on the edge of your bed. 

Jessie walked over and sat next to you. "You didn't have to get me anything, seriously." jessie shook her head. "I knew you'd say that, but you're leaving. I had to." you smiled at jessie and pulled out a small box from your back. "It's something small...open it." you handed jessie the box. 

"What did you do.." jessie took the box and opened it, revealing a charm bracelet. You looked at jessie's face, she had this huge smile on her face. "Do you like it?" you asked. "I love it.." jessie said taking the charm bracelet out of the box, it had a small ball hanging from it as one of the charms, it also had a small blue gem and a small infinity symbol along with a heart as well. 

"And look.." you said pulling up your sleeve, revealing your matching bracelet. "I got the same one, now we can match.." you smiled. "You know i'm never gonna take this off right?" jessie looked at the bracelet almost like examining it. "You better not, if i see you not wearing it i'm buying a plane ticket first thing and putting it on you myself." you said looking at jessie.

Jessie smiled and laughed as she put it around her wrist. "I'm gonna miss you jess..." you said looking at jessie. Jessie looked up at you, her eyes meeting yours. She instantly looked away. "Don't do that.." jessie said looking down at her bracelet.

"Do what?" you asked. "That." jessie pointed at your eyes. "My eyes.." you said. Jessie nodded still not looking up. "What about them?" you shook your head confused. 

"Don't look at me like that?" jessie said. "You mean eye contact?" you asked. "You don't like eye contact." you said nodding looking away from jessie to the ground. You saw jessie's head spike up and look at you, you quickly look at jessie. 

"Y/n. What did i just say?" jessie snapped at you. "Sorry." you looked down at the ground. 

"You know, i'm gonna miss you too." jessie said. 

"I'd give you a hug, but i'm being forced to look at the ground apparently.." you scoffed. Within seconds you felt jessie wrap her arms around you. You hugged her as well, holding her close.

"We can look at the ground together.."  jessie said. 

_________________

A/N: if, and only IF jessie gets called down to the gold cup canada game against paraguay. I may or may not be able to go and see her.. 😛