New Friends and Old.

3rd pov

"Na'vi"

"Human"

"Animal"

The tension was high, Jake and Neytiri feared that if they made any sudden movements that it would cause the angry Night Fury in front of them to attack. So they both hold their ground never once taking their eyes off Aloka. "If you guys are done fighting now, can Spider come to our home and play?" Kiri's voice rings out filled with sass. All three adults turn to her, Jake and Neytiri mentally screaming at her to be quiet. Aloka though tilts her head at this small child. Her anger is now replaced with curiosity and confusion. This small little Na'vi child is so bold to speak the way she does, Aloka respects her for that. For that is one of the many things she has taught Spider, always speak your mind, do not be afraid to voice your own opinion or questions.

"I also want to braid his hair but it's too knotted and my combs are all at home." Kiri continues on dragging her fingers through Spider's hair to try and get some of the knots out. Aloka looks to Spider and he gives her puppy dog eyes. "Can we go momma please? Kiri told me she has two brothers our age. I wanna go make new friends please mom please?" He begs her and she can't say no to him when he does this so she sighs as she walks up to him. "It is your birthday so I (sighs) I guess we can go." Aloka says before turning back the Jake and Neytiri. "But mark my words if you or any of your people try to take him from me, there will be hell to pay." Aloka snarls as the children cheer and dance together, happy that they got their way and get to play more.

Jake and Neytiri agree before leading them back to their Ikran where. Jake and Neytiri mount their Ikran and when Jake goes to help Kiri up he can see that she's already climbing on Aloka's back to ride with Spider. The Night Fury using her tail to help the little girl up. Jake looks at Neytiri and she gives him the look that says don't fight it even though she herself doesn't like it. They all fly to High Camp with Jake and Neytiri leading the way. On the way there Spider and Kiri make friendly conversation and learn more about each other. Kiri also tells Spider about all the different ways she could braid his hair. "How do you think we should do my hair Mama?" Spider asks Aloka Who just chuckles at his excitement. "I think you can do whatever makes you happy my love." She tells him slipping back into her native tongue. He giggles and hugs her before conversing with Kiri again. Soon enough though they end up at the Omaticayan camp. Some of the Na'vi scatter fearfully as Aloka lands

Spider POV

Mom lands and some of the Na'vi people move away from her to make room. Some whisper fearfully to each other wondering why a Night Fury is in their home. Mr. Sully tells them to not be afraid and that me and mom are guests and will be staying with them for a while. I hop off mom and as soon as my feet touch the ground Kiri drags me off to her and her family's sleeping den. We enter and see three others inside. "I see you grandmother, how are you and my brothers doing?" she asks ignoring who i now know are her brothers to run straight to her grandma to give her a hug. The older woman whose face is wrinkled with age and wisdom from her long life hugs Kiri back. "We are doing well Ma little Kiri now, who is your new friend that you have brought home with you?" She asks, pulling back from the hug to look at me. "I see you. My name is Spider from what I know, I am a human but I was raised among the Night Fury pack that resides in the forest. Can I ask who you are, Ma'am?" I ask, doing my best to be polite as I remember all that mom has taught me wringing my hands nervously. The older woman chuckles fondly before answering me. "I am Mo'at Tsahik of the Omaticaya, I see you spider." She says while making eye contact with me, smiling gently.

"He's my new friend Grandmother! I met him in the forest when mom and dad took me out today." Kiri eagerly explains, her eyes wide with joy and excitement. "Well Spider, we welcome you into our home. These two here are my grandsons Neteyam and Lo'ak I hope you all can get along well." She tells me and I nod while waving softly at the two boys in front of me. Lo'ak walks up looks me up and down before looking me straight in the eyes and going, "He's freaky looking ok thats what he is." he says and i can't help but burst out laughing at that. He has guts, I'll give him that. I think me and him will get along great. "Lo'ak!" His family members all hiss simultaneously. "It's ok, I don't mind." I tell them as I stop laughing. "Well in that case lets start doing your hair. Grandmother, can you help?" Kiri tells me before turning to her grandma and Mo'at agrees to help her do my hair while gesturing to me to sit down in front of her.

They start to brush out my hair, getting rid of any knots in it before separating it into small strands and twisting it into a dreadlock hair style. While Kiri and Mo'at worked on my hair the Boys would tell me stories, mainly about their mom and dad. They got about halfway done with my hair before momma stuck her head inside the den. She looks to Mo'at bowing her head in respect and Mo'at does the same. Mom then enters the den fully followed by Mr. and Mrs. Sully. "Hey my little cub, I see you are having fun." Mom says a smile on her muzzle. Smile back at her but before I could say anything I heard someone yelling in the distance. "Is he really here?! Where is he?!" a male voice shouts out. Then a minute later a lanky human male throws open the den's flaps. He looks at Jake huffing as he catches his breath. "Jake do you hear what everyone around the village is saying? Their saying," he then finally notices me and his eyes go wide. "Oh my god Spider!" he shouts