Chapter 2 : That easy?

Thoma: You both met before?

(Y/N) and ???: YEAH, AT THE BOOK STORE!

Thoma: Hey, stop shouting and pointing at each other, my ears are ringing already!

(Y/N) and ???: Oh, sorry.

Thoma: That's better, so, I assume I don't need to introduce you to each other right?

???: I actually haven't got his name yet.

(Y/N): Same...

Thoma: Oh, really? Well, Ei this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Ei.

At the same time in their heads

(Y/N): HER NAME IS EVEN CUTE!

Ei: HIS NAME IS EVEN CUTE!

Ei and (Y/N) started to blush and Thoma took notice.

Thoma: Uhm...why are you guys blushing...?

Ei and (Y/N): WE ARE?!

Both started to feel around their cheeks to see if they're hot

Both in their heads

Ei and (Y/N): OH SHOOT, I AM BLUSHING, MY CHEEK IS BURNING HOT!!!

Back to Thoma

Ei and (Y/N): NO WE'RE NOT!

Thoma: It's obvious that you guys are blushing.

Ei and (Y/N): SHUT UP!

Thoma: Geez, okay...

(Y/N): Dude, the job.

Thoma: Oh, yeah! So, Ei, will ya give him the job?

In Ei's head

Ei: OF COURSE I'LL GIVE HIM THE JOB! THE MORE TIME I SPENT WITH HIM THE BETTER! HE'S JUST SO CUTE!

Back to reality

Thoma is waving at Ei's face to get her attention.

Thoma: Yoooo, earth to ei, you still there?

Ei: Oh! Oh, right, yeah he can have the job!

(Y/N) tried to act cool, he replied coldly but there's still a hint of excitement leaking in his words, he can't help it.

(Y/N): Oh, nice...

In (Y/N)'s head

(Y/N): I ACTUALLY GOT THE JOB, NO WAY!

In Ei's head

Ei: My, he's that non-chalant type of guy... HE'S SO HOT!

Back to reality

Thoma: Well, that was quick.

Ei: Nobody wants the job, Thoma, so anyone would do at this point. As long as they're competent, and (Y/N) here looks competent enough, afterall he read books right? And he's a graduate I'm guessing?

Thoma: Yeah, and I also recommend him because I know that he can handle some business affairs.

Ei: That's perfect then, anyway, the first day will start tomorrow.

Thoma: Alright, thanks!

(Y/N): Thanks for giving me the job, Ei!

Ei: Don't mention it~

Thoma: Let's get going, dude.

(Y/N): Oh yeah!

Thoma and you exited the palace but you felt that you forgot something, something felt missing.

(Y/N): Dude, wait...

Thoma: Sup'?

(Y/N): Where will I crash for tonight, I mean, tomorrow is the first day so I can't use that spare room yet until tomorrow.

Thoma: Oh yeah, forgot about that too. Just crash at my place later, it's fine.

(Y/N): Oh cool, thanks!

Thoma: Don't sweat it, it's the least I can do. Plus, I got a new dog recently, I want you to meet him!

(Y/N): Don't you got a dog already?

Thoma: Well, I just want to get that guy a playmate so he won't get bored when I'm out. And he can't play with Ayaka all the time because she's always busy, you know how she is.

(Y/N): True...

Thoma: Well, let's get going, I have a spare mattress for you back home. Also, Ayaka is there today, she's excited to see you when I told her you're gonna finally be here in Inazuma since me and her only get to see you when we go and visit Liyue.

(Y/N): Yeah, I haven't seen her in a while.