Chapter 13 : Sealed

Meanwhile at the bar

It was already late in the evening, about 12 A.M., all of them already drank their fair share of alcohol, but the other three drank a lot more than (Y/N). (Y/N) didn't drank much since the thought of Ei possibly angry at him kept him on edge and it made him barely touch his drinks, he looked like he was sulking. At this point of the night, the other three are already black out drunk and (Y/N) was the only person in the group sitting up while the other three slumped on the bar table. His gaze was on the whiskey he swished around the glass while still thinking of Ei. The bar was quiet with only a few patrons of the bar left which left (Y/N) with his own thoughts. He's so deep in his thoughts that he barely paid attention to his surroundings. He didn't realize that someone came in the bar until that someone tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and he saw Ei wearing his jacket. Ei took hold of his hand and held it tight.

Ei: Can we talk outside? Please...?

(Y/N): Oh, of course...

(Y/N) grabbed his bag before Ei then dragged him outside of the bar. Once they were outside, she turned around to face (Y/N) and held his hand tighter.

Ei: I know you're thinking why I suddenly went cold earlier...well, it's just that...it was the end of the week...and we supposed to go on a date night...but your friends suddenly invited you for some drinks...that made me...

She paused to think for a second, she didn't want to say directly she was jealous.

Ei: That made me...ah, I don't know...I guess I just got used to our date nights that's all...and  it's always fun when we went on those dates...

She paused again but this time longer, she tried to muster up some courage and breathed in deeply before she said what was in her mind. She held both of his hands tighter and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Ei: Can you just sleep in my room with me tonight? Just for tonight...please?

(Y/N) was taken back. Thoughts kept circulating in his head, "does she like me?", "was she jealous of them?", "was I in the wrong?", "should I have stayed with her earlier?". He thought for a bit about his answer,   he didn't want to upset Ei even further, he just wanted to return back to good terms with her. He just decided to go along with it.

(Y/N): If it'll make you happy...then...sure...

Ei then flashed him with a smile and hugged him tightly, (Y/N) then returned the hug.

Ei: Thank you...

They hugged each other for a while, soaking the in warm embrace and the quiet and peaceful night. After, Ei raised her head from (Y/N)'s chest and looked at him.

Ei: Let's go home...I'm getting tired...

(Y/N): Mhm, me too...I'm pretty tired...

Ei then gave him another sweet smile before they started walking back together at the palace. When they reached the palace, they quickly went in to Ei's room. Ei took off the jacket she was wearing and got into the bed. (Y/N) followed and lied down on the other side of the bed. Ei then scooted closer to him and hugged him and rested her head on his chest.

Ei: Hey...(Y/N)...

(Y/N): Hm?

Ei: Can I...say something?

(Y/N): Oh, sure, go for it...

Ei scooted closer to (Y/N) and hugged him tighter.

Ei: I like you...I like you for a while now...

(Y/N) can't believe what he just heard, he tried to stay calm then he thought for a bit wether he should confess too or not already. After a bit, he just caves in.

(Y/N): I like you too...ever since the first time we met at the book store...

Ei let out a happy sigh then cuddled closer to (Y/N), (Y/N) couldn't help but wrap his own arm around Ei too.

Ei: So...what are we now?

(Y/N): We already went on dates to know enough about each other...I mean...if you want to...we can y'know...

Ei was taken back, they both fell silent for a bit, soaking in their thoughts, but then Ei eventually broke the silence.

Ei: Well...I'm alright with it if you are...

Ei then raised her head from (Y/N)'s chest and looked at him straight in the eyes. She gave him a loving and longing gaze, so did (Y/N). Ei started slowly moving up to his face. When both of Ei and (Y/N)'s lips are almost touching, Ei stopped to say something.

Ei: I love you...(Y/N)...

Ei then waited for him to say one last thing before finally sealing the kiss and their relationship.

(Y/N): I love you t-

As soon as she heard those first three words, she cut off his sentence and leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was passionate, slow, and gentle. (Y/N) started to kiss back in the same manner as Ei, the kiss went on and they both shed some tears of happiness together. They shared a passionate kiss for a while before pulling back. When they pulled back, they stared at each other lovingly.

Ei: Official?

(Y/N) chuckled softly before answering.

(Y/N): Mhm, official...

They both smiled and went back to kissing each other again, still passionate and slow but more confident.