New Day

Jungkook POV:

I was in my office doing my work. Suddenly the door flew open and there comes my yoongi hyung standing with his biggest gummy smile. Looking at me with some sort of hope which I really don't know what is about. He came to me and asked, "what is your today's schedule? " I asked my secretary to tell my today's schedule and most of it was a free time which means lesser meetings and more of signing paperwork but as my secretary finished telling my schedule yoongi hyung grabbed my arm and dragged me out of office. Once he stopped dragging me I asked him about where was he taking me nd he said that it was a surprise for me. And I couldn't say no to him seeing the hope in his eyes. Like that we were out into the parking going to some place which I don't really know.

On the other hand,

There was taehyung and jimin talking about some wedding decorations and functions. Suddenly jimin asked taehyung to join him and yoongi to go somewhere. Tae hesutated at first as he didn't want to be the third wheel but somehow managed to get taehyung along with him. But jim didn't tell him that someone new was also going to join them too......

He wanted tae to meet that person bcz he already knows both of them really well and he wants them to each other too. Soon they were headed to the place only one of them knew while other kept silence throughout the journey.
.
..
....
.......
.........
...........
.............
Thanks for reading!! Plz ignore the mistakes. 
Stay healthy take care😘😘