That Spark!!

Junkook POV:
Now as jim introduced him to me he gave his hand to shake with me. And i was so excited for than. When our hands touched..... It was there that little spark of electric current which rushes through my body. He gave me a very sweet smile which I really wanted to return but being an insecure ass... I am i just gave him just a cold nod. And his smile dropped off. My heart felt hurt after seeing his face but that was already late. He took his hand away from me. And i lost the pillowy touch of his hands. I really wanted to hold it for longer but I couldn't.....

They both sat in front of our seat.
Because of my cold stares he was avoiding my gaze somehow. I really felt hurt at that time. I wanted him to look at me but just because of my cold stares he avoided my gaze. I wanted to initiate the conversation with him but didn't know how to start. So I took out my phone and tried to call someone grab his attention. After I ended the call with my secretary I clear my throat and asked him about his business in stuttering way. I face palmed myself for this sort of behaviour but at least I was successful to initiate some sort of conversation between us. He started to elaborate about his business and I could see the galaxy's in his eyes while describing about his business. Suddenly I felt the urge to be the one about whom he will talk with same intensity and those Galaxy in his eyes. And from that second I made myself clear that I want to be the one about him he will talk this way and I will make him mine by hook or cook.

But what I didn't know at the time was he also felt it same attraction towards me at our first meet but still I prepare myself for every situation.
.
..
....
....
.......
........
...........
Thanks for reading! Take care