That Spark! - 2

Junkook POV:
Our first meeting went very well I myself didn't know that I can interact with other people this easily maybe taehyung was the first person with whom I talk this easily without any problem. As I got to know him I fall for him harder. His personalities very impressive the way he talks about his loved once is very cool which makes me want to be the one of them. Our conversation went very smoothly we talk about some business and about our family. He sent very friendly person he has very unique smile which is somewhat box shaped. His all features are perfect. As event into the deep conversation the will to keep him myself increased exponentially and I was determined to make him mine.

This is the first time I am having this strong feelings but someone this is something new and special to me. Whenever jim cracked the joke I could hear him laugh which was like music to my ears. I was so into a meeting that I lost the track of time it was already to and half hours we have we have been sitting here yet I didn't get to know how time passed. Soon my secretaries call came and he told me that I have the only meeting of today injust half an hour so I must head back to company which made me realise the time. I didn't wanted to leave him this soon but I had no other option other than to leave for the meeting. I wanted to ask for his number but didn't get it how to ask about it so I thought I won't get to meet him anytime soon but as soon as I stand up to leave he passed me his business card which has his number. B once again Shuk our hands before saying goodbye and this time I smile at him and he returned it back more cheerfully than the previous one. I said my goodbyes to both yoongi and jimin and left for the company with new emotions installed in my heart❤💕💖,!
.
..
....
......
.......
.........
...........
Thanks for reading! Take care buddies!! Stay healthy!