Slight 🦋BUTTERFLIES

It was becoming routine for both taekook to talk with each other daily before sleeping or during free time. Day by day they are becoming so casual friends with new feelings blooming inside them which they couldn't recognise.

Soon after there Cafe meet the preparations of jimin and yoongi. Everyone was excited for the wedding. Today was the time to go for shopping of the wedding dresses. Desired jungkook to come with them for shopping so he asked jungkook come with them but unfortunately jungkook had other plans for today so he said he was unable to come with them.

Taehyung was slightly disappointed from jungkooks reply but console himself by saying that he is no one to force Jung cook to come with them for some shopping thing as jungkook is a busy person. He won't have the time for this silly purpose.

He Made his way down the stairs from his home to outside where jimin was already waiting for him in his car. Jimin looked very excited for the shopping so was taehyung.
They both took the ride of to the one of the biggest malls in seoul. There he got to know that yoongi hyung was gonna join them there within 10mins.

Until then both of the soulmate roam around the mall just seeing other things while enjoying there company. After 10 minutes yoongi hyung came and joined them for shopping. He started to apologize on behalf of jungkook for not being able to join them for shopping to which tae forced out a small smile and continued doing his work.

Taehyung POV:

They were just Halfway through the shopping when yoongie got call so he swept away from us to attend the call. We both continued to shop.
After sometime he came in join us again without telling anything to as so we thought it was something related to his office work and just like that we continued doing shopping. I was checking for suit for jimin that's when I heard that very soft soothing voice which didn't took me long to recognize...

It was him. It was jungkook standing there smiling letters saying hello to yoongi hyung from far.
I was seeing him from far suddenly something weird felt in my stomach which I recognised as butterflies which people feel when they see someone they probably like..
.
..
....
.....
.......
.........
..........
Thanks for reading! Plz do support guys! Your autor is still new to this writing world...