You Occupied Me...

Jungkook was going for the meeting while going there he was continuously thinking about the one and only person he just mate few minutes ago for the first time in his life but he was unable to forget him the way he smile the way he talked was continuously occupying is mind jungkook didn't even wanted to let that person leave his mind. He wanted him to stay there longer and that person was none other then taehyung himself.

They both unknowingly like each others company and wanted to meet each other sooner. While going to the meeting there was a sweet smile on jungkooks lips which he himself didn't know. It's secretary was also shocked to see junk cook smiling for no reason.
It was not like junk cook never smiles but this is the first time for him to see jungkook smiling without any official deals or his pending works which he finished.

They both arrived at the meeting meeting went well it was not that big meeting just a small contract renewal with their partners so it went away smoothly without any problem but which only junkook  knew. And that problem was actually sweet sweet sweet. ...

After coming back to his cabin he sat there and took out the card given by taehyung. Smiling at it he died the number from the card and save it in his phone. He wanted to message him right away but he control himself to not look impatient in front of him
The day went away like that jungkook continuously thinking about him and finally he made his way towards home after coming home he freshen up and did his dinner with his parents and went to his bedroom. And there it was. ....

The urge to message they you once again showed up and this time he make sure to fulfill his urge by messaging him. So he said there thinking what to message right now but he didn't find anything to message. After thinking for like half an hour he final decide to say hi on the message and he type it right away. ......
Within just 5 minutes there was a reply to his number asking who he was and he replied his name introducing himself as youngis friend. He thought taehyung might have forgotten him. But what shocked him that taehyung  completely remembers him. In fact he type that he was waiting for his message which made junkooks  heart flustered.

They both talked through chatting for a while and asked each others where about and finally said good night to each other while thinking of each other. ..
.
..
...
.....
......
......
........
Thanks for reading! Take care!
Plz do support your new author viewers!!