ME!! NOOO

Clary's pov
Math was peaceful, despite the fact that someone from the back row aka Jace has been throwing paper balls at me.
"This is it, make sure to do your homework." The math teacher says. And the class started booing.
"Kidding kidding. Have fun. "And with that the bell rang and he left the classroom in a hurry. Weird since he has another class.
I headed out directly after him but a hand yanked me back.
First i thought it was Jace but it turned out to be blue eyes. Alec.
He shoves me towards the wall and puts his arm around my neck.
"What do you want?" I ask nervously.
"You'll see red." That was Magnus.
"What do you mean?"
"He means you'll regret coming to this school in the first place." And to my relief that was Jace. DAMN.
All of them were smirking except Sebastian. He kind of looked at me pitifully. Weird
"Leave me alone please. " I pleaded.
"Okay, leave her Alec". Said Jace.
I was almost out of breath.
"I recommend that I dont see again tomorrow". Jace said. "You might as well leave this school peacefully".
________
The rest of the day was aweful. I was being picked at and called Red Head all day.
It wasn't nice.
During gym I was pushed by a slut called Kaelie. And fell face first.
I scratched my elbow and my forehead was bleeding.
Simon took me to the nurse and she helped me clean up.
"So? You sad Fray?" Simon said while we were in the hallway next to my locker.
"Kind of" i mumbled. "This sucks you know, why cant they leave me alone?"
Simon was about to say something when he was cut off by Jace " Because we hate your guts."
"But why?" I asked. Again mostly to
myself.
"Oh that. Sebastian. " Jace said. "Care to give me my juice."
Sebastian nodded and handed Jace the juice.
He held the juice and said. " because.." And e started pouring the juice over my head. "I said so".
And everyone burst out laughing except Simon and shockingly Sebastian.
__________
Next morning i came to school even though every single person i met yesterday told me not to come.
But still i came.
Simon was sick so he couldnt come to school with me. Great.
I entered tge school and every single eye was drifted towards me. All of them disgusted. Come on what did I dooo ?!?!
I entered the classroom and written on the board phrases.
"DIE RED"
"NO ABORTION "
"SLUT"
"Whose the father"
Jace stood behind me and said, " how you doing mommy" and he left the classroom.