Really?..

Clary's pov

Alright this sucks.

My entire life sucks.

For the past two weeks i've been called red head and little red. Each time they threw new stuff at me.
Tomatoes.
Eggs.
Water balloons.

I got picked at by the F4 each and everyday.

Today Magnus took my backpack and they started throwing it to each other leaving me in the middle.
"Give it back". I half shouted.
"Really?" Jace said.
He threw it to Sebastian who ran towards the boys bathroom and came back empty handed.
"Go get it." He said.

I ran there and entered the bathroom thinking no one was there.
He left it at the end of the bathroom.

I went to get it just as two boys emerged from the stalls next to me.

I started to run when one of them yanked me back and shoved me to the floor sitting on top of me.

"Let's see what you're really made of".
He says.
He starts to take off my jacket when a roar comes from the door of the bathroom.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!"
He punched both of them hard until they were both lying on the ground groaning.
He carried me out and took my backpack with us.

I was still in shock of what had happened, and what would have happened if he hadn't come.

GOD. I doubt those F4 are four devils walking among us.
I fell unconscious.
___________
I wake up in a weird room. Definitely not mine. It was so boyish.
"You awake?"
I look beside me and find that guys next to me. He had blue eyes and golden hair just like Jace's.
"Yeah" I say. "Where am I?"
"Your at my house." He says.
I jerk out of bed and look into my phone that had been placed on the nightstand besides me.
It was 6:32pm.
"MY MOM MUST BE FREAKING OUT. "I shout.
He takes the phone gently from my hand.
"Don't worry." He says "I texted her and told her you were going to sleepover at a friend's house."
"Thanks but why?" I ask.
"You should've seen how you looked. I couldn't take you back home." He says. "My name's Jonathan. Jonathan Herondale."
"Wait isn't that J..."
Im cut off by the door swinging open. And coming through it was the last person i've ever wanted to see right now or ever actually. Period.
JACE.