The beginning...

Clary's pov

Everyone knows that i'm afraid of Jace.
Well no.
I'm terrified of him.
I mean i know he pulls mean pranks and stuff, but what he ordered those guys to do was just wrong...so wrong.
"BY THE ANGEL JONATHAN! WHAT IS THAT REDHEADED SHIT DOING HERE?!" Jace shouted.
He was always so nice.
"Watch your mouth little bro, or else i'll make sure to cut your tongue off and turn you into an avox.(THG)." Jonathan said in a wary voice.
He turned to me and found the terror in my eyes.
"Calm down Clary. He's not gonna hurt you." He said
"Im not so sure." I mumbled, still looking at Jace as if he's some kind of deadly monster.
"What. You shitted your pants after a two guys tried to hit." Jace said.
Hit me! THEY WERE TRYING TO RA...
"JACE! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY WERE DOING?!" Jonathan shouted.
"Wow,wow bro. Calm down. They were supposed to kick her a few times then leave her." Jace said.
"THEY FUCKING TRIED TO RAPE HER." JONATHAN YELLED.
I haven't realized the tears streaming down my face. I started sobbing.
Jonathan held me in his arms.
"It's okay. it's okay. I know he's an asswhole."
"I... Just... Don't... Know... What... I ...Have...Done...To...Deserve...This.."
I said between my sobs.
"It's okay. It's okay." He held me tighter to his chest.
"I...umm..." Jace started.
"Shut up Jace, just leave her alone would you."
Jace stormed out of room slamming the door shut behind him.

Jace's pov.

I called an F4 meeting.
"We never asked them to rape her." Magnus said.
"I think we should teach them a lesson about listening to orders correctly." That was Alec.
"I have the greatest idea." Said Sebastian, with a huge smirk on his face.
_________
We decided on what to do and they all left at about 10:47pm.
Wow. F4 meetings are long.
Well we did come up with the perfect lesson.
I head Jonathan's room where Clary was sleeping. He was out buying some stuff to eat.
Out parents are always on business trip, so unless one of us cooks, we'd never eat any homemade meal.
I sit by Clary's bedside.
She's so beautiful in her sleep...NO SHE'S NOT! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!
But she's so beautiful and her body is so small and fragile i wanna take her all to myself... NO I DON'T! STOP THAT.
I take a piece of hair that was on her face and push it back.
My fingers brush her cheeks carefully. Her face is like an angel's.
My fingers land on her mouth and they start lining her lips.
I just want to..
I can't take it anymore. I crash my lips on hers.
A/N
The beginning of clace. Or is it?