Down..

Clary's pov

The crowd gathering started shouting in harmony." SAY YES!"
I looked at Jace and saw the love and tenderness in his eyes.
"Yes." I said.
He stood up placed the ring on my finger and kissed me.
The crowd started applauding and heard the flashes go on around us.
______
We've decided to have the wedding next year, since by that both of us would be eighteen and it's legal to get married.
Not that we haven't done something illegal or anything.
"I heard you dropped out of school." Izzy said.
"Yeah, it wasn't like i was going on daily basis. So what's the point."
"Mmm... So how's the baby doing?"
"Fine i guess. I have a session next week to figure out it's gender."
"You better be holding a little girl in there mommy. Or else i'll kill you."
We both started laughing. And the door to my room swung open.
"He mommy Fray." It was Simon."How you doin?"
"Fine. Fine."
"I got you something."
"Actually we got you something." Izzy corrected him.
"What is it?" I ask.
He reached for his pocket and pulled a golden pin shaped like an angel.
"This os for your little baby. An angel to take care of him..or her." Izzy said.
Simon pinned the angel on my shirt and said. "When your baby is born. I'll make sure to pin it on him. But for now, the angel shall keep it's eye on you."
"Thank you guys. You're the best." I say.
_______ one month later_____
So it turned out im giving birth to a boy, and my stomach has been growing bigger and bigger.
I insisted that Jace kept going to school instead of sitting by my side all day long.
"But i don't want to leave you." He kept on nagging. "What if something happens to you while i'm away."
"Nothing will happen to me, my parents are here." I said. "And the school is a ten minute walk."
"Fine." He said in defeat.
_______
I was hungry and my parents had gone to buy a few things from the department store.
But i was really hungry. I decided to cook something since the last time i've cooked was pre-pregnancy.
I was going downstairs when i felt dizzy and slipped down the stairs.
A/N
Oh Oh.