~Epilogue~

Clary's pov

I was finishing off my make-up when I heard him calling me.
"MOMM!" Will called.
"Yes sweety." I answered while entering his room.
"How the hell do you tie this?" He asked clearly frustrated.
I chuckled and grabbed the crumpled necktie from his hands.
He was taller than me now, as tall as his father.
"Like this." I said, looping it around his neck.
Then i felt another pang hit me and I started tearing up again.
"Oh no mom not again." Will said embracing me.
"I can't believe my little boy is graduating." I cried.
"Mom I'm just graduating." He chuckled. "I'm not moving out or anything, my university is a twenty minute drive and I'm not wasting your money over something as stupid as moving out.. Plus.. I'll miss you."
Before I can reply the door burst open and a very frustrated Jace came in.
"Clary do my freaking tie!" He whined. "Please, these things are impossible."
I started laughing. "Like father like son."

"Dad did Tessa call?" Will asked Jace.
"Yeah, she said she'll come over with her parents at 2" Jace answered.
"Okay." Will said checking his phone. "It's 1:57, they'll be here any minute."
"Relax son." Jace said.
"Come on sweetheart let's go downstairs." I said grabbing Jace's hand and leading him downstairs with Will at our heels.

"Mom how do I look?" Will asked for what seems like the thousand time
"Breathtaking." I said. "Don't worry Tessa will love it, now where are your gown and cap?" I asked.
"In my room." He said.
"What are you waiting for!" I exclaimed. "Go get them!"
"Okay okay." He said while going upstairs.
Just as he reached the last step the doorbell rang.
"Come on let's greet them." Jace said intertwining his hand with mine.
"Yeah." I replied walking side by side with him.

Jace opened the door revealing a Mr. And Mrs. Gray and dear Tessa.
"Oh my god Tessa you look breathtaking!" I exclaimed while hugging her.
"Thank you Mrs.Herondale." She said warmly.
"Will is in his room why don't you go upstairs to see him." Jace said offering his hand.
"Sure will." She said while shaking his hand then ran upstairs after her boyfriend."
"Come on in." Jace gestured for Mr. and Mrs. Gray.

"William Herondale." The principle called.
Will got out of his seat and towards the principle to receive his diploma.
They shook hands and took a picture together then Will moved towards the mike to say a short speech:

                   "My dearest friends, today we graduate closing one of the many chapters in our lives, but we shall remember that there many more to go. Tonight we party and go crazy, but tomorrow will be the beginning of our next journey in life. Be prepared my friends, but you shall always remember that no matter where we go and where life shall take us, we will always be in each other's hearts."

The End..