The start of a friendship

Maiya was a stowaway from Mrs. Scrubbit, she was running away from someone she stole from but bumped into Wonka when he was daydreaming about the store that he wanted to sell chocolate in, "sorry." Maiya mumbles and tries to walk away but Wonka notices that she has 5 sovereigns in her hand and she looks like she's stole them, "hey hey. Come here." She looks guilty so he asks, "did you steal them?" She nods guiltily. "It's okay.. just.. don't steal again? Okay?" He feels a bit bad as she looks like she's at least 14. She nods. A while later, Mrs Scrubbit found Maiya and baatook her back to the wash house. She owed her another 10,000 sovereigns which makes it 50,000. At this point, Wonka just got sent to the wash house and owes 30,000 sovereigns. Maiya was cleaning and saw Wonka sitting in his "room" with his portable carry along Chocolate station next to him. He didn't notice Maiya just yet. "aren't you that man that I bumped into when I stole some sovereigns?" She asked. Wonka eventually turns around and notices. "Yeah." He looked quite sad. "Sorry about that." Maiya mumbles. "It's okay, I wasn't that bothered anyway." He asked, "wait, why are you here?" He just realized it was actually that girl that bumped into him. "I ran away from here when I bumped into you." That makes so much more sense, Wonka thought.