The last meeting

Maiya rolls her eyes and tries to get out but she was soaked and so was Wonka. "You okay?" He asks. Maiya nodded, she was okay but she was soaked. He nodded, he was soaked too. The Oompa Loompa was soaked as well but he was still being snarky. Which annoyed Maiya. After a while, Maiya and Wonka thought of a way they could stop Slugworth, Prodnose, Fickelgruber and Mrs Scrubbit. Maiya dressed up as a poor orphan and got into the chambers that were forbidden. There was a book that proved all the bad things everyone did. Fickelgruber found them and said, "Trespassing now are we?" He asked sarcastically. He locked them inside a drain with chocolate nearly above their neck. It was going to kill them and it was probably a goal. "What are we supposed to do?" Maiya asks, Wonka honestly didn't even know so he just didn't answer. For the first time, The Oompa Loompa did something useful by saving them just before it could kill them. He unlocked the drain lid, it all went to the fountain. Maiya and Wonka got out, they were covered in chocolate. The chief of police was there. He was tricked into villainy by the other three. The other officers realised how bad the other three and Mrs Scrubbit was. Mrs Scrubbit and the other three got arrested. Wonka secretly knew where Maiya's parents were, they work in a library. He was going to surprise her and this is the time. He walked over to Maiya, "Guess what?" Maiya looked confused, "What?" Wonka was smiling which made Maiya confused. "I found your parents!" Maiya looked shocked and surprised. She was smiling. "They work in a library nearby." Wonka stated, "Want to go see them?" She nodded. He grabbed her hand and they walked over to the nearby library, her mom was standing by the doors. Maiya ran over to her. Wonka was smiling but he was going to miss her, she was the one who was there for him. At least she'd be happy now. He decided he was going to open his own chocolate factory, and he was going to ask the Oompa Loompa to help out.

    THE END