Reunion

A FEW DAYS LATER:

Wonka was still trying to sell his chocolate but was really upset about Maiya 'dying' but he doesn't know she's still alive. And he may find out today. Maiya managed to escape. She was running and running, trying to ask people if they have saw someone with the name of 'Willy Wonka' but no luck until one person.. he answered with a nodded and added, "he went that way."

You saw a ship and realized Prodnose, Fickelgruber and Slugworth paid for him to be sent away. She wasn't going to let that happen. She ran and ran. 'Wonka!" She yells but he doesn't hear him. She didn't give up and ran. Maiya bumped into a orange man with green hair, an Oompa Loompa. She has no clue who they are but the description is just like the story that Wonka told her. "Excuse me." The Oompa Loompa asked, "are you trying to get to the man I need to steal chocolate from?" What? "Probably." Maiya mumbles, "can you please help me?" The Oompa Loompa looked annoyed but said, "fine."

They got on the boat together, Wonka saw Maiya and grabbed her. "Your alive!?" He yelled a bit too loud. The Oompa Loompa rolled his eyes.

The girl who was destined to be let goOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara