Prologue: The End of An Age

(The battle between the Alien Dino Thunder Force and Union Academy was going at the heroes' favor until a certain Man of Steel and his group came in to back Union up.)

Superman: I heard you might need assistance, Ozpin!

(Then the Regime Soldiers come in as Nero and Alissa are fighting both Koneko and Winter.)

Alissa: (punches Koneko) This time... I know what I get to gain. Nobody calls me a-ACK!

(Alissa gets her heart stabbed by Robin, and Kiba's eyes widen. Nero kicks Robin, only for Wonder Woman to wrap her lasso on his neck as Winter gives her the order.)

Winter: Kill him!

(Wonder Woman pulls her lasso, cracking Nero's neck, resulting in his death.)

Winter: Good riddance!

(Meanwhile, Reyes is seen about to be killed by Asuna, but then Ben Tennyson shields him, dying instead of him.)

Ben: (weakly) Run...

(Reyes tries to run, only for a mighty lightning to strike him, resulting in his death. The killer is revealed to be Black Adam.)

Black Adam: Your resistance was inconsequential in the very beginning.

(Asuna then pulls her sword off Ben's body and picks it up.)

Asuna: I didn't want to do this... I really didn't...

(Solomon Grundy comes in and approaches Asuna.)

Asuna: Give him a proper funeral.

Grundy: Grundy dig big hole in the ground!

(Grundy takes Ben's body away while Asuna sees Ryan guiding the remaining members of his team to the exit.)

Asuna: (to Black Adam) Warn the others.

(Back to Superman, he is seen killing Jackson Luthor.)

Superman: Your father had to pay for his crimes, and so did you!

(Black Adam approaches Superman.)

Black Adam: That kid and the others are escaping.

Superman: Not for much longer. Call Ironwood, and have him prepare the bomb!

(Black Adam bows as he goes to Ironwood's bullhead.)

Superman: No one opposes my order and gets away with it! No one!

(Meanwhile, Ryan is seen guiding the rest of the Alien Dino Thunder Force to a boat.)

Grimlock: Are you sure about this, Ryan?

Ryan: I have no choice! That bitch killed my brother, and those bastards murdered my friends.

(Then they go to the boat, unaware that Ironwood had implanted a powerful bomb in there.)

Ryan: (sighs) Alright, it's only me now!

(Ryan prepares to fight as both Union "Heroes" and the Regime come in.)

Superman: It's over, Ryan Tennyson! You're under arrest!

Ryan: Who decided that!

Superman: I did! (contacts Ironwood) NOW!

Ryan: (confused) Huh?

(Inside of the bullhead, Ironwood pulls out a remote control and clicks its button.)

(Back to Ryan, he hears some explosions, and turns to see that the very boat Grimlock and his comrades were in got blown away.)

Ryan: (eyes widen) No!

(Ryan's eyes get teary as he falls on his knees. He realizes he had failed his friends, his loved ones, and everyone else.)

(Meanwhile, Victor Chase is seen in his Zangyack Armada Great Fleet as he realizes he found a recruit for his army.)

Victor: So this world's Ryan Tennyson lost everything as well, huh? Well, I guess I found a new recruit

Victor: So this world's Ryan Tennyson lost everything as well, huh? Well, I guess I found a new recruit. (to his soldiers) Summon him!

(The soldiers bring the A. R. Woz.)

Victor: We found the new recruit. Give him the necessary equipment.

Woz (Quartzer): (bows) Understood, sir

Woz (Quartzer): (bows) Understood, sir. (in mind) What are the consequences of what I'm about to do...

(Some months later, the Atlas Soldiers are seen being brutalized by someone who looks like Grimlock.)

Atlas Soldier: (scared) HE'S BACK! (tries to communicate) GENERAL! HE'S BAAAAAAACK!

(The communication is interrupted as he gets stomped, and the the screen goes black.)

UNION ACADEMY: OVER QUARTZER!