Chapter 10: Final Battle Between Kings

(Geiz, Woz and Good Tsukuyomi are seen helping Devil Jin against Nemesis Grimlock as they punch and kick his stomach, and Devil Jin shoots his laser. But then Nemesis Grimlock whacks Devil Jin while Zonjis and Zamonas grab and slam both Geiz and Woz as Evil Tsukuyomi kicks Good Tsukuyomi.)

Hina: No, you don't!

(Hina kicks Momo, who grabs her and throws her towards the buildings. Devil Jin shoots his beam in an attempt to defeat Nemesis Grimlock, but it's not making any effect on him.)

Geiz: (eyes widen) Did you see that?

Woz: (eyes widen) It's not working.

Hina: We must stop that cybertronian. He's the last defense line in this world.

(They try to help Devil Jin, only to be blocked by Zamonas, Zonjis and Momo.)

Zamonas: Not so fast.

Zonjis: We won't let you foil our plans.

Momo: Ryan is the rightful king of this world!

(Devil Jin is ready for his final attack as he charges at Nemesis Grimlock, who then stabs Devil Jin's chest and crushes him as the Heroic Kamen Riders get in shock.)

Zi-O: NOOOOOO!!!!

(Zi-O then angrily kicks Barlckxs, who gets up.)

Barlckxs: You are unworthy to be a king!

Zi-O: Who decided that? You?

(Then they prepare their finishers.)

FINISH TIME!

BARLCKXS TIME BREAK!

TIME BREAK!

(They kick through each other as none of them sees to have won until Zi-O's body electrifies.)

Zi-O: AAAAHHHH!!!!

(Zi-O explodes and is reverted back to his normal self as Geiz, Woz and Hina approach him.)

Woz: (worried) Waga Maou.

Sougo: (weakly) We gotta... leave... this world...

Hina: What?

Sougo: (weakly) We must... go... to Kamen Rider... Birthright's world...

Geiz: Kamen Rider Birthright?

Woz: I guess we better leave this world while we still can.

(Then they go to the portal Chronoa was keeping open all along, and as they go through it, she finally closes it.)

Chronoa: (sighs) This world is now destroyed, the Timejackers and Zangyack Armada are conquering it now.

(She turns to see the villains destroying and killing humans, devils, angels, fallen angels, faunus and other kinds.)

Chronoa: (stern) We won't allow Josh and Victor to conquer the Omniverse!

(Chronoa then leaves as both Josh and Victor bump their fists.)

Josh: (smirks) This world is ours now.

Victor: (smirks) We will build this Union-Verse as our domain. 

Josh: Humans, faunus, devils, angels, fallen angels and other kinds will be our slaves to work on our domain buildings while the Atlesian Robots will be working for us as well.

(Then Ryan and his teammates approach the two Overlords.)

Ryan: Zi-O and his team escaped.

Josh: I know. They went to Kamen Rider Birthright's universe. And that's where you're going next. Destroy that world.