Chapter 7: The Guardian Princess Arrives/CRDL and SSSN's Demise

(Jin Kazama is seen in his helicopter as the pilot searches for Nemesis Grimlock.)

Jin: (clenches his fist) I'll get you...

(Cut to the Lake Shore, Blaze is seen flying around, ready to face Nemesis Grimlock.)

Blaze: I need to face him!

(Meanwhile at Academy City, Ryan and his teammates are walking around to make sure no Union Hero was around.)

Ryan: I wonder where are those Union scum...

Azazoth: I believe they're gone.

????: Are you sure about that?

(They turn to see Teams CRDL and SSSN, who are really disappointed on Team RWBY, Nora and Pyrrha.)

Cardin: So you stood by Jauney Boy's side, huh? That's... disappointing...

Russel: We were ordered to bring you back, but I'm afraid we won't accept Ozpin's request...

????: No need to...

(Then Robin shows up.)

Robin: Superman gave me orders to authorize you to wipe out those traitors, no exceptions!

Sun: You heard the boy! LET'S KILL THEM ALL!

(Suddenly someone prevents both CRDL and SSSN from moving, and Robin can't move as well.)

Dove: What the hell?

(Then Zen comes in and smirks.)

Zen: Mind if I join in?

(Delsin then gives the drivers for some of Ryan's teammates to transform while receiving the Build Anotherwatch from Zen while Schneider gets the Zero-One, and Jaune obtains the Wizard Anotherwatch.)

Zen: Enjoy.

(Monoma, Kiba, Momo and Ryan place the Ziku-Drivers in their waists.)

ZIKU-DRIVER!

(They then activate their Ridewatches while Kinoko places her driver in her waist, along with the other Kamen Riders as Menma pulls out his Gashat.)

BARLCKXS!

ZONJIS!

ZAMONAS!

TSUKUYOMI!

KAMEN RIDER CHRONICLE!

(They then prepare to transform.)

Ryan: Henshin!

Monoma: Henshin!

Kiba: Henshin!

Momo: Henshin!

Kinoko: Henshin!

Menma: Henshin!