Forty-nine

𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓷

I didn't know who this threat came from, if you were going to threaten me at least don't do it anonymously. I mean I want to know who you are so I can rip your fucking head off myself. I wasn't going to tolerate this though I made a video call to all the alphas.

"Alpha Kayden this is becoming a habit you calling all of us" Darius said as all of them answered. "Yes all you expect things done I need everyone involved. I received a threat today on my children, the coronation is in 1 week. I suggest you all figure out who the threat is and if it came from your pack don't come" I said. "How are we supposed to know if it's from our pack" Brutus asked. "You ask them or figure it out" Blaze answered for me.

Honestly why he became alpha after onyx died floored me and he only had like 6 pack members left. "I suspect it might be one of yours Brutus so best figure it out" Arwen said. "Who's to say it's not one of yours Arwen?" Finn said, "look I don't give a shit who it's from if you can't figure it out within your packs no one will be coming to see the twins. I don't need this bullshit, if you suspect someone and can't get it out of them call me I'd be glad to teach them a thing or two" I said hanging up.

I could feel Milah stressing the babies were giving her a hard time. Her parents would be here shortly and as I thought that the doorbell rang. This sent Theo into a new fit of crying, if he kept this up I might not get to see Aspen.

Kato growled he missed her and I was hoping he would get too.

Patience Kato I will convince her

Milah let her parents in and it was in all honesty nice having them here. Her mother Kleo went straight to Theo and was able to get him to stop crying. Her father Quinn was holding Lyla and I think it's the first time I saw Milah relax.

I walked up to her and kissed her head, "want go for a run?" I asked. "Kayden we can't " she said " oh honey you can go for a few hours we will be fine, there is milk in the fridge and your mates wolf needs his partner too" Kleo said. "Mom I can't leave them" she said, "they will be fine look they are asleep" Quinn said.

I smiled at her I knew she would cave, "Kato is calling Aspen can you feel it" I said to her. She sighed but nodded after her parents agreed to call us if anything were to happen. As soon as we walked outside I could feel Kato pushing through, I needed Milah to shift first I need to be sure she was going to do it.

Milah shifted standing on all fours as she nuzzled my hand. I smiled pushing Kato through as he flew out and Milah ran. She wanted to play games did she well 2 can play that game as Kato gave chase.

Kato and Aspen spent the afternoon chasing each other it was nice getting him out. They missed each other and it was great to see, I felt alive with her in every way. I was going to surprise Milah with a wedding at the coronation. It is why I had Lexa and Aurora handling the details. I wanted her to be a Dixon like me and our children.

Everyone knew about it expect her and trust me a lot of people couldn't keep secrets. Harley was linking me something was wrong and I hated it I let him through.

Alpha we have a rogue pacing outside the border

Can he get in?

Not that I can tell but he's calling to you

Of course he is, where?