Year 6' (prologue)

It was a chilly morning in the Malfoy manor.. Draco screaming at the top of his lungs when he couldn't find his tie woke me up.. I groaned as I looked at my luggage. Today we were going back to hogwarts after a long summer break.

I've missed my friend a whole lot of course i've hung out with them over the summer. Especially with Lorenzo him and I had always been bestfriends ever since we were little.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs in to the kitchen, mom had made breakfast for us. I sat down and reached for the syrup, but Draco snatched it out of my hands.

'What do you want draco?' I asked him
'Have you seen my tie, I know you have it.' He held the syrup behind his back as I tried reaching for it.

'I haven't seen your god damn tie Draco, give me the syrup.'
'You're lying.'
'Oh my god. Please it's too early for this..' I rubbed my head

'Fine, forget about your syrup' with that he ran off upstairs
I dropped my head onto the table and just ate breakfast without the syrup.

Eventually Draco found his tie and we left for playform 9 ¾. When we got there I was quickly greeted by Lorenzo.

'Y/N!' He ran towards me wrapping me in a hug.
Draco scoffed and walked towards Blaise Zabini his bestfriend.

'Hi Enz.. how was summer?' I asked him as I pulled away from the hug
'Good, i'm happy to see you again.'
'Me too Enzo.'

We sat down in a train compartment together with Draco and Blaise as Theodore joined us.

'Nice seeing you all' he said before sitting down next to me
'Especially you' he said as he looked at me

I rolled my eyes at him.
He laughed in response.

We talked to each other on the train and caught up from what we had missed out on during summer break.

Eventually we got dressed into our robes before we arrived at hogwarts. We quickly were brought to the great hall for sorting of the first years. Before that Dumbledore had an announcement to make.

He cleared his throat.
'I would like to introduce a new professor to our school. He will be teaching Defense Against The Dark Arts. Please welcome Tom Marvolo Riddle.'

A tall, curly brown haired man stood up as everyone applaud. His eyes traveled along every person who sat at the slytherin table and he stopped his gaze on me and Draco.

I frowned and tapped Draco's arm.
He looked over at the professor, but he was already looking away again.

Draco looked at me before speaking.
'It was a look Y/N, it's nothing to worry about.'
'Mhm, I know that.'
'Good.'

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter Characters except for Y/N Malfoy.