Countless nights

After that night I couldn't sleep, I wanted to see him. I needed him to know that I was ready to give up whatever it took to be with him. I couldn't stop thinking about him and I knew it was wrong. If any of my friends found out I am sleeping with our professor..they would never talk to me again.

It was now Christmas morning. I woke up feeling less excited for presents than usual. I simply felt drained and tired.

I walked downstairs meeting Draco in our living room, he was waiting for mom and dad in the kitchen to finish making their coffee so he could open his presents. He frowned when he saw how tired I looked but simply shrugged it off thinking I didn't sleep well.

'Oh look who's awake..' mom said when she walked in.
I gave her a soft smile.
We began opening our presents. Draco got some new rings and clothes while I got clothes, some books and a necklace.

I spend that day with my family but I avoided my dad, I didn't like the look on his face when he saw I was talking to Tom yesterday.

'Y/n. A word with you.' Dad walked into the kitchen and I followed.

'I don't want you near Professor Riddle anymore.'
'What? Why?'
'He's not a good man.'
'He's my professor. What do you want me to do, stop going to his classes?'
'No, education is important. Just don't talk to him in private.'

'Is this about yesterday?' I asked him.
'He shouldn't have come here.'
'Why not?'
He avoided my question.

'He's not a bad person.'
'Just stay away from him.'
'What if I don't?'
'Then I will make sure you can't see him anymore.'

I left the kitchen and went to my own room, I was so sick of him telling me what to do. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my owl flew against the window.

I groaned and opened it letting it in. It regained it's posture and dropped off a small black box in my hands before flying off.

T.M.R was written on it.
I opened it up, inside was another box with a ring, I recognized it, it was Tom's.
Inside the box was a small note, it read.
'I always saw you looking at it and I figured it would make a great gift for Christmas. From Tom Riddle.'

I slid the ring on my finger, it was way to big so I figured I could wear it around an old necklace I had gotten from Lorenzo.

I held the ring in between my fingers admiring it, I wanted to see him.

I wanted him.
...