Winter break

A month had passed since that day I broke everything off with Tom. I was on the train with Draco in a compartment heading back home for winter break.
Lorenzo walked into our compartment.
'You excited for winter break Y/N?' He asked me
'Mhm I am Lorenzo, I needed this break.'
''Me too, promise to send me a letter?'
'I promise.' I smiled at him

When we arrived home me and Draco were greeted by both our parents. My mom hugged me, she seemed relieved we were back.

I walked into my own room putting down my luggage I took from Hogwarts.
Draco walked into my room after I did.
'Just so you know dad will have people over tomorrow.'
'Who.'
'Don't know he asked me to tell you to stay in your room and not bother him.'
'How sweet of him.' I said sarcastically.

'I'm not a fan of it either Y/N.'
'Why do we even come home anymore Draco, it's not like we're allowed to do shit anyways..' i mumbled

'For mom. We come here for her.'
I looked at Draco, he seemed upset. I nodded and he left my room.

I sighed and plopped down on my bed. Mom made dinner later that day and we ate together. She told me she really misses me when I'm away from home.

I missed mom too, i've never had a good relationship with dad mainly because he picked Draco over me every time.

I fell asleep thinking about everything that happened the past month.

'Y/N, I'm sorry okay but I can't tell you. I don't want you in danger because I do care about you eventhough I don't show it. I get that I'm acting like a douchebag and you have every right to be upset but please trust me on this.'

What did he mean? What was so dangerous that he had to keep it from me.

I had a dream that night about a boy in an orphanage. He was alone and isolated in a room. I could sense he felt alone and that nobody understood him. Then a man who I did recognize walked in.. professor Dumbledore. He talked to the boy. Made him feel somewhat understood..
Dumbledore took care of the boy. That's where the dream ended.

I woke up by my alarm. I groaned and got up.
Walking downstairs and grabbing breakfast. I had eyebags under my eyes from the lack of sleep. My hand against head and my elbow on the table.

Mom and dad where no where to be found and Draco was still asleep in his room. The bell rang so I got up and walked towards the door opening it to see whoever it was.

My heart dropped when I saw who was at the door..