13-Such is life

"Why are you sulking up in your room when you could be making money?" Isla said tossing her sister's laptop at her.

Isyss had been receiving contract renewals and new contracts.

Really that was the last 3 weeks but still had barely spoken to Vibe.

He called every day and she answered. It was a simple check up but at the end of each call, he would always ask if she was done needing space. She just didn't know. Isyss had accepted that it wasn't entirely his fault but she knew being with him would make her a target. She hated that she was on the internet as it was but she had a small sample of life as his girlfriend and outside of being with him, she didn't like it.

"I just need some time to think." She lay in her bed.

"Yea were not goin to do that." Isla said pulling back her curtains and throwing soap and body wash at her.

"Get up." She said adding a towel and washcloth.

"Get her!" Keisha peaked in and laughed as they jumped on Isyss's bed peeling her covers off her.

Isyss couldn't even help but laugh as she tried to fight them off of her.

"Get yo lame ass up!" Keisha said tickingling her and she laughed.

"You too much of a bad bitch to give a fuck about the world." Keisha said sitting her up and Isla nodded.

"Shit messy but it is literally blowin over meanwhile yo man floodin the crib with fruit and flowers and yo nasty ass lettin it go bad. Fucking fruit flies' and-" Keisha added as she pointed and Isla nudged her.

"Get up." Isla said firmly and Isyss sighed.

Isla looked at her and raised her eyebrow.

Isyss knew Keisha would nag her to death but Isla was her big sister and she would pry her out of the bed strip her naked and force her in the shower if needed. She had done once after her viral video, the first one. Neither of them wanted her to do it again. 

"And it's time to call yo nigga back while you out here ignorin niggas!" Keisha added as Isyss continued to the bathroom.

"And not bathing." Isla added as Isyss turned on the shower the two high-fived.

"Yea, cause it was like; who gone tell her?" Keisha said and Isla laughed.

"Get yo ghetto ass on." Isla laughed pulling her off her bed.

"And change yo nasty ass sheets." Keisha added as Isla pulled out sheets from her body drawer.

"Actin like you ain't got no damn sense." Keisha added and Isyss laughed.

She sounded just like their grandmother sometimes.

Isyss sighed as she looked out the window at the top of her shower.

The world was going to happen no matter what she just wasn't sure if being with Vibe was worth everything that came with it.

Isyss was in the shower for nearly an hour thinking as she washed her body.

After she got out her sheets were changed and her bed was made.

"Vibe does deserve a conversation." Isla said walking up and hugging her.

"The contract you can do as you please it is your life but I want you to remember that. This is your life. You only get one. No do-overs no what-ifs none of that. I've always said live in your truth and that hasn't changed." She said brushing her hair down.

"Whether he was just a guy you met at work or him now there would always be someone, somewhere, or something that will come up. Only you can say if it its worth it." She said and patted her shoulder.